Sunday Funday with Ava Adora and Cooper Cruise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Executive_boner, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Well, one of the best things about living in northern Nevada is that I get to visit Dennis Hof's World Famous BunnyRanch more frequently, which is a good thing. On my recent trip (#5 and counting), I stopped by the ranch on a sleepy Sunday afternoon for some fun. I was greeted by all of the lovely ladies (Picking just one is always a hard decision- for both me and my cock), but Ava Adora caught my attention with her smile (I am always a sucker for brunettes). After a tour and a chat, we decided on a threesome with Cooper Cruise (another brunette...sensing a pattern here?). Both ladies are extremely beautiful with incredibly sexy bodies (Please, go look at their pictures). Ava and Cooper are also very witty and intelligent, so my mind and body were equally stimulated. When it came to our party, these two wonderful goddesses work EXTREMELY well together. One session turned into two, and by the end, we were all exhausted, a little sweaty, and incredibly satisfied. What went on between us will stay that way, and I can't wait for my next trip. I am sure it will be just as amazing as this last one. Thanks again ladies ;)

aka. "Rocketman"

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

They are most certainly a dynamic duo!! I saw how big your smile was afterwards!! :shock: OH to be a fly on the wall for that party!!!