Summer Paige is all the Rage

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I give this beauty, Summer Paige, all the credit in the world, we were very much looking forward to this party for months prior to my visit. However, injury struck Summer as she recently suffered a broken ankle. She had told me about her situation and it was ok if I wanted to cancel. I told her I would only do this if she didn't feel like it.

To my amazement, she decided to go through with this party to my delight and was a Hall of Famer Performer, neither of us would even bother noticing her problms with her ankle besides her cast. She is an incredibly beautiful young lady whose smile lights up the darkness to much joy of her presence. We partied like Rock Stars, did lots of things a lot and is well worth repeating at some point during one of my visits.

This young lady gave it her all and showed no signs of pain with her ankle. If she was this awesome, just imagine how awesome she'll be when her ankle heels. It was worth the wait and as for more, I cannot wiat. Every moment we spent together was precious. I'm very thankful for everyone of those. She is a very bright, sexy, charming young lady who has a very high recommendation from a very proud client.

Many thank you's, Ms. Summer for also rocking my world. You made me very happy and I'll always strive to do the same. I can't see you soon enough.

2. With you lovin me how could I feel pain ? I too was very excited for this party and I'm glad I got the opportunity to do this !!! I'm back and excited to see you in May !! ! It's my month !!!

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

You were the Led Zeppelin of Love Making, translation, You Rocked My World.

Bad Ankle or Healthy Ankle, Once an All Star, Always an All Star, A Hall of Fame Party it was indeed. You were amazing beyond belief.