RANCH SPECIAL Star Crossed Lovers- Roxanne and Alice

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Aug 22, 2016.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
    Alice Little & Roxanne Price

You're invited to join us for an unforgettable two girl experience that'll rock your world!
    Great friends, great lovers, and a great encounter you'll never forget. Roxanne and I are very comfortable with each other, and really enjoy two girl parties!
    TWO-GIRL TRIP REVIEWS:

We're offering some really special party packages to help make our time together even more magical! You get to pick the package, pick which house we party at, and we will handle all the details. Cross-house parties are so much fun for us, and they're a real treat.

Roxanne and I work the same shift, so it's very easy for us to organize our time together. We're also both local, and can be available any time, any day to accommodate your schedules needs! ​
    PACKAGE #1:SAGEBRUSH STARS EXPERIENCE

Join us in the Sagebrush Ranch Fantasy Suite, for some romantic cuddling! This room offers a large california king bed, a three person jacuzzi tub, and a massive walk in shower. Let's start off with a round of drinks, then dive into bed where the real magic happens! You'll be pampered, spoiled, and caressed until we're all ready for an extra steamy shower.

PACKAGE #2: LOVE RANCH LOVERS EXPERIENCE

We're going to the Love Ranch to take over their VIP Suite! This room is perfect for adventuring- we've got a spacious california king sized bed, a sex swing, A massage area, and a multi-person jacuzzi/shower combo. This room also has a sauna available to as well! We're starting things off with a bottle of champagne, then we will get more adventuresome and try out some exciting positions on both the bed, and the sex swing. With two ladies, the combinations are endless!

PACKAGE #3: DOUBLE DELUXE OUTDATE

Let's explore Nevada! We can venture into beautiful Lake Tahoe for a romanic dinner cruise, or explore historic Virginia city together. We're both local ladies, and we'd love to show you around! Let us treat you to a lovely meal, then all three of us will venture back to your hotel room for unforgettable memories. We can spend the day, evening, or night together- we both love long encounters, as that allows us to really connect with you.

2. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Well first off all of this sounds absolutely amazing cuz I am dreaming of partying with both of you when the day comes but I do have a question that's probably a dumb one. If you take a girl from one of the houses to another for a two girl is that considered an outdate?

auron79 likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I don't think it is but that's a good question!

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

You guys are the perfect double trouble date!!!

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

They all sound like amazing packages Alice and Roxanne. I particularly like the sex swing and Tahoe Dinner Cruise. All packages with you two are heaven.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

6. I love all the packages you guys offer. Book a party with these ladies today for double trouble fun!

7. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

@AliceLittle
    PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, AND MAKE IT DOUBLE~
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Metalhead99 and auron79 like this.
  8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Love it! Double the trouble but OH twice the fun with you two.

roxanneprice likes this.
  9. wow, all 3 packages sound great. If I could only swing just one of them!

10. Readers be warned. This is not for the faint of heart. And you are liable to acquire an addiction to these ladies.

tahoebigbear and auron79 like this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This is an addiction I would love to have!!!

Just Another Guy likes this.
  12. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

You can choose any package you want! It's always great to have options hun
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Oooh! All that sounds very fun indeed!

14. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Roxanne and I can't wait to party again together! :)

auron79 likes this.
  15. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

I love it when we have play time together... ;)
    [​IMG]

16. Do you party together on your days off?

17. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

You already know the answer to that... ;)

18. Just Another Guy said:
    Do you party together on your days off?
    No. Despite the reviews and the forum talk, I imagine that the two of you distract yourselves constantly with Virginia City visits and Pokemon Go stuff because you otherwise sit around waiting for Just-Another-Guy to come back. You lay your head on Alice's lap and tell her how you miss J.A.G. so much. Alice drinks coffee after coffee after coffee and talks about how wonderful a time we had together and how boring waiting for it to happen again really is.

You suggest a little fun, but the both of you say together, "NO, It's just not the same without him."

And no matter what I read on here, I know that's the way it is (in my mind).

19. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

It's NOT the same with you JAG. :(

20. I think I was just complimented, but I am not sure.

roxanneprice likes this.
  21. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Of course it was a compliment, dear.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. You both are such interesting individuals, I bet an experience with the both of you is truly out of this world!

roxanneprice likes this.
  23. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Haha thanks Katherine, we're just two big dorks! I've never met another girl who can talk Pokemon like Alice, that's when you KNOW it's real. <3

24. The Urban Dictionary has no definition for "Hot Girl Dork" because there is no such thing.
    Roxanne and Alice are not dorks. You can be just as smart as a dork. You can have the same type of personality. But by the very nature of your being highly desirable, you are not a dork.

Many dorks have their own website, like Alice does. But they don't advertise themselves and show how hot they are and load it with proof of such. They blog about their action figures and vampire television and whether JJ Abrams should have remade STAR TREK.

If you didn't bloom until later, it is possible that you were a dork in high school, but I bet both Alice and Roxanne were attractive then too. But look at those photos- you are not dorks. Young hot girls like yourselves play an important role for actual dorks. You inspire them, give them goals, you titillate them and flirt with them.

You can "act" dorky in that you have odd interests, are often silly, and you can be free to be yourselves and not care what anyone thinks. But as long as you are hot, you are not a dork. And trust me, you are hot.

roxanneprice likes this.
  25. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

These are interesting facts JAG, thanks for sharing... :oops::p

26. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Perhaps you need to get the two of us in a room at the same time, that sounds like the perfect meet and greet to me! ;)

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Now that sounds like a ton of fun to me! :) We should make this happen for sure.

auron79 likes this.
  28. Then you are doomed.

Doomed to a life of needing to have this again and again.

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Doom!

roxanneprice likes this.
  30. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie Well-Known Member

I want to play with these two!

tahoebigbear and auron79 like this.
  31. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

DOOM!
    [​IMG]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

HelgaHardd and auron79 like this.
  32. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I just added a memory to my "good neighbor" party review...I have a lot of them. Thanks ladies

roxanneprice likes this.
  33. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

34. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

The best of both worlds, indeed!!
    [​IMG]

HelgaHardd and auron79 like this.