REVIEW St Pats Day 2016 Hike with Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Apr 3, 2016.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Jade in Tahoe new.jpg DSCF1290.JPG

After deciding I would attend St Pats 2016, I contacted Jade that I would be attending and wanted to spend quality time with her.
    Time quickly passed and I was on my flight to Reno! After landing I texted Jade that I had arrived. We had planned an outdate to hike in Lake Tahoe.

This was the second day of my trip.....just so happened to be on St Pats day. After arriving at LRN, Jade walked through the doorway looking magnificent ...as ALWAYS!!! We walked to her room for a quick chat to catch up on our lives! Soon, the fun began!!! Jade went into her bathroom to change....returning wearing lingerie that looked like all strings. There was a bow looped around her breasts that I quickly untied and playtime ensued!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Each visit with Jade easily surpasses the previous encounter!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

After cleaning up, Jade took me to lunch at Dennis's Bunny Bar and Cigar before our hike! Lunch was as tasty as our playtime earlier!! After eating, we headed to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lake as we talked, catching up, flirting as we drove!
    Arriving at the lake, Jade always prepares a snack for us to enjoy when we take a break! The walk was SPECTACULAR!!! As was the gorgeous lady I was hiking with!! We walked to the lake on a nature trail, that explained the history of the area. Arriving on the beach, we sat took pics and had our snack before returning to the car for the drive back to LRN. The drive back seemed to take longer than normal to me....maybe because, we were engaged in conversation , holding hands, flirty glances!

When we got back to the ranch , we were going to continue our fun in the VIP suite. After preparing the room, we hurriedly undressed to please one another!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Every trip would not be complete without some quality time with Miss Jade Capri!!

Do yourself a favor, and book an appointment with this SPECIAL LADY! She will stimulate, your mind, body, soul! Thanks Jade!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tahoe 2016.jpg

DSCF1280.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    spanky1234, WL1, auron79 and 4 others like this.
  2. Awww, such a wonderful review. I am so happy to see that you two had a great time.:) I hope you continue to have a great time!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jen!! Every party with Jade gets better and better!
    Each are unique !

Jade Capri likes this.
  4. Dear John, very happy for you always having great time! Jade such as amazing girl to be with on your side , she is super fantastic to us , Thank you for sharing the great review and pictures!!

Jade Capri likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Very nice report my friend and as you've said…"every party with Jade gets better and better" …. looks like a beautiful hiking day for two beautiful people. T

John N Ga likes this.
  6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

John, I know you always have a great time with Jade. That is a beautiful picture of your hike. Jade is an amazing woman and very kind hearted. She is one of the sweetest ladies I have met.

Jade Capri and John N Ga like this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Willow! It was a great, fun afternoon!!

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Spanky!! You should know!!:cool::p:);)[smilie=happy.gif]

10. Dear Miss Jade, Many thank you! Going to miss you too! You are inspiring, kind, dedicated, giving, very smart, so lovely girl to meet up and your help!!

John N Ga and Jade Capri like this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That sounded like an awesome date with Jade. Glad to know you had a terrific time John.

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks auron...it was a fun afternoon!!! So many memories!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

13. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

:)You are very easy to put up with.

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

[QUOTE="Jade Capri, post: 664958, member: 1304" I love that place and I am so happy he put up with me :) [/QUOTE]

There is nothing to put up with Jade......you are incredible...inside and out!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

As are you, John! I hope you'll come out again soon and spend some time with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.