Spontaneous Trip to Visit Ms. Hollywood

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GreyFoxxx, May 9, 2015.

1. Ah, Hollywood.... It's difficult to focus on writing a review; remembering the experience with her gets me so excited!

This glamorous, gorgeous lady with an impossible hourglass figure happens to also be very considerate, accommodating, and full of pleasant surprises. Everything about my trip was last minute and hectic, as I tried to do something spontaneous for once, but Hollywood comforted every bit of stress away.

On a late Monday night on the East Coast I was fantasizing about her and booking my flight, and she was fulfilling that fantasy on Wednesday afternoon, affirming how easy it is to arrange a party at the Bunny Ranch with this beautiful, classy, and professional courtesan. I would recommend planning a trip in advance as even better, though, since you can relax and not be stressing about travel logistics on the fly.

After emailing Hollywood, she was kind enough to coax me along the beautiful journey through the desert with teasing texts and encouragement, answering any questions I had promptly.
    Upon arriving she quelled my extreme nervousness (exacerbated by jet lag) with her charming smile and approachable, casual, and friendly demeanor. I was left spellbound by the blue corset that showcases her wonderfully curvy body. In the room she was attentive and receptive while we discussed the party I had in mind. Shortly after the booking, she was seducing me into the incredible lustful session I had been craving.

Usually it's difficult for me to relax and put away self consciousness during sex, so the act never really properly ends for me, but a fun party was transcended into pure bliss when Hollywood helped me unleash an intense orgasm that I haven't experienced in years, if ever.

There was no rush after that culmination of pleasure. We rinsed each other off, had some laughs, and made friendly small talk for a while until, alas, I had to take my leave of this cool, sexy lady.

There are many delicious flavors to sample at the Bunny Ranch, but I definitely hope to have seconds with Hollywood someday. I'm so glad I decided to see her and carry no regrets.

You will not be disappointed by booking a party with Hollywood. She really aims to please.
    Cross that fantasy off yer bucket list now!

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Wow glad y had a great time xo

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

It was SUCH an exciting and thrilling time with you! From the early morning email, to meeting you shortly after and our incredible time together. You were amazing!!

I am so glad we got to meet and have such a fun afternoon together.

Thank you so much for this great review! I can't wait to see you again. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Missing you!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Such an incredible time together!!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It was so exciting!!

8. What a thoughtful review of this one of a kind incredible lady! I'm glad you were able to connect with her!

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It was such a fun experience!!

10. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Many More to Cum

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I like that idea!

12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We had such an incredible time together!!

13. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I am remembering how intense our time together was! So much fun with you!!

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I still think back to your spontaneous trip here and smile! I think its time to head out West again and let me remind you, in person, of how much fun we had together!!
    HollyWood41.jpg

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Everything was such an adrenaline rush from beginning to end!