Spectacular First Vist to the Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cblackaz, Nov 8, 2008.

1. I had my first visit to the Ranch this last Thursday and Friday. I had the pleasure of spending time with both Foxy Roxy and Barbie Bentley.

All I can say is: Wow and Double Wow!!! These women were two of the sweetest, most down to earth and fun women I've ever met. I left both parties with a grin on my face that wouldn't come off and still doesn't!!!

I won't go into details but I can see why these two are raved about. They both made a series of "firsts" relaxing and enjoyable. I really enjoyed getting to know each of them and look forward to seeing them both in the future.

I can't wait to get back and see the two of them. The only person I missed while there was Bambi; maybe I'll see her next time!!

While there I did meet Brooke Taylor in the lounge as well as Indy. Both were extremely gracious and friendly.

Thanks ladies.

2. Hey sweetie! It was soo awesome meeting you! I had a lot of fun talking with you as well as sharing some more "personal" time with you, although I still cant believe it was a bunch of firsts for ya..Lets just say you made my day a bit more pleasing ;) Cant wait to see you again soon hon :)