Sophia Sun New schedule

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by SophiaSun, Sep 4, 2016.

1. I will be ready for fun September 8 until Nov 30.
    Schedule 2Pm 2 AM.
    Weekend until 4 AM.
    Welcome - Inn.
    Language : Spanish and English. 1001.jpeg 995.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. Hey there....!

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great new schedule! Book this sexy lady guys! You know when she's in house!

4. HI! !!!
    I want to see you !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

bikashsonline likes this.
  5. Thank you sweetie! !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. [​IMG] my TH pair

7. Hey ! Visiting the US from 25th September......can u tell your speciality......ll hv a date with you....

8. Hi my speciality are : kisses , oral sex , anal and sex.
    We can have a lot fun going to restaurant , movies, walk and doing fun tour on the boat.
    Talking about budget is depending about you.
    Have you a great day !!!
    ***SophiaSun***
    Miss Argentina

9. I like hairy pussies though shaved one also do......what about urs ???

10. I can't show you by photo. I have a wig pussy in case emergency.
    I have moderated grow hair.
    I can wait 25 days it's too hairy.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    bikashsonline likes this.
  11. Can you explain about "winged pussy"

12. Mustache pussy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]kind french.
    Hairy and sexy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Sorry wig mustache pussy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. I was thinking in chicken wings . He he
    My hairy pussy is unique.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. How exciting! Can't wait to meet you.

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

17. Mr too honey !!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

18. Yes !! I have have in my small apartment.
    Thank you !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  19. to all the sweties....❤❤

My love Babes

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Welcome back Sophia. So glad to be here with you.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

21. It's too sweet!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Me too Miss Bryce!!![smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Book your ultimate fantasy with Sophia Sun

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Welcome Back!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Welcome back SophiaSun[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]lovely pictures too received_178924859199842.jpeg

27. Thank you sweetie !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I will be here until November.
    I hope so to meet friendly guys very soon.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. Make appointment in the morning and you will get extra time.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I'm making spacial dates for holidays !!!.

Book anow appointment now.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Come in here and make a tour in Kit kat ranch.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]