Sindy Sky's State of Mind Party #2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, May 26, 2017.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

In case you don't know, Sindy Sky has a special where she picks States for every month of the year. If you can prove you lived or were born there, you get double the time! May was Indiana and I lived there for 3 years. I won't say when, but it was a long time ago. I'd already had one party for when I was born in Ohio. Yesterday I got another double time party. I usually arrive on Friday, but Sindy needed me to be there on Thursday instead. I was sitting at the bar when Sindy came out wearing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen in the parlor. W0w! That got me in the mood right away. Once we got to the room, Sindy used all her tricks to get my motor running in overdrive. This party made Sindy my number one lady with the most parties, but I don't think we have ever been that intense. Reminded me of my younger days. I almost forgot to mention that Sindy has an all-over tan and it looks so awesome. August is Missouri, (1960-67) so I just have to have another SoM party then.

2. Great review of Sindy, Foreverman! I love how creative she gets from her specials to her wardrobe, the fun is never ending with her!

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

it was so nice to see you that night