REVIEW Sindy Sky Role Play

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 13, 2017.

1. I met Sindy Sky last year at LRN and she is that bubbly buxom blonde that draws all eyes. She is the jokester that kept my attention. We had so many laughs but did not party as I was leaving the next morning after I met her late in my visit. I branded her as "A HOOT" because of her jokes and liveliness. We lightly stayed in contact on the internet. Sindy has Super Bowl pools and I bought some squares and won with the final score. I didn't want the Patriots to beat the Falcons in overtime until I saw that I would win a bonus 30 minutes with any party with Sindy- WOW, WHAT A PRIZE THAT WOULD BE! So I started rooting for the Pats and just my enthusiasm alone probably made the difference even though I wasn't in the stands.

So I planned with Sindy. She asked if there were anything I had in mind on e-correspondence long before I came to collect my winnings. I told her about a slightly secret fantasy of a role play party that I needed a buxom blonde for. She was intrigued by what I was asking for and why I asked for it. When party time finally came, Sindy tried to play a joke on me by having another lady come out and say she had to cancel. (If I shared a very long story of our e-correspondence, you would know why that was super funny- what a hoot that Sindy is.) But the joke was short lived and she stepped out. At my request, this photo from sindysky.com is pretty much the Sindy Sky that walked out to begin my party, except the blouse was buttoned higher up to maintain a professional look.

(Originally posted pic is unavailable. This one is similar)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We negotiated an hour plus the Super Bowl half hour. I won't tell y'all if it was Teacher/Student or Librarian/Nerd or Sexy Boss/Employee party or something else, but Sindy stepped extremely far into the role. I am confident that she could do the same for Cheerleader/Football Star or Doctor/Patient or anything like that.

I figured it would be a 15 minute set up for the game I requested and then pretty much the same hot sex I would get if I asked for a GFE. Man-oh-man, was I wrong. Sindy stayed in character throughout an entire party knowing exactly what I would need from questions on e-correspondence beforehand and key questions before the sex part of the party started. I am confident that no other person on earth could have given me such an exactly targeted party as Sindy did. I can die a happy man now.

Sindy is a breast-lovers dream come true, she is fun, passionate, and spirited. She did her absolute best to give me my requested party. And she stayed in character right to the end until we left the room, then we went back to Sindy being the bubbly humorous lively jokester. I bought her and Remy some lunch and hung out with them for nearly an hour afterward as I was still on a high about the experience. Actually, I write this just hours afterward to keep the high going.

Our private understanding now is that Sindy Sky is "A HOOT" ! But others will probably realize that is a perfect description and join me in calling her that. I really didn't want the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, but as long as I got a longtime fantasy come true out of Sindy, GO PATS!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-7-13_23-14-13.png !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmoney likes this.
  3. ...and when Sindy tore open her blouse, popping the buttons off, it was GREAT!!!

4. I felt it best not to take a chance on sullying my memory of this experience by partying again with Sindy during this visit to Nevada. I found myself still flying high on it five days later, so high that there I was visiting LRN again to just talk about it with Sindy.

Sindy connected with me on a higher level. She understood what I was looking for in our party and now understood me even better. Her number one thought for me was that she genuinely hoped I found the thing I was seeking and that it brought me happiness.

We both knew we needed to be together again this very evening. And our evening together was magic. I won't write out details but will treasure our time for myself always

I will have my trigger songs, songs that make me think of Sindy whenever I hear them. I will give that some thought and increase my list, but I put my first song on the list now- Bob Seger's WHY DON'T YOU STAY.

kmoney and thunderstorm like this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Three cheers for the Superbowl pool winner! You rock bro! Sounds like a fun role play party. I've been interested in @sindysky for a similar role play party myself. Maybe next Superbowl...

Just Another Guy likes this.
  6. It truly was officially amazing.

7. Now that I know, I would say "WHY WAIT??"

thunderstorm likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg applause 2.jpg

9. One of my best friends doesn't like how HEART mixed heavy rock with love ballads. I argued for HEART, thinking that they achieved a greater balance than most groups because they were not "selling out" their hard playing, but wrote songs they believed in.

Anyway, I was looking for more trigger songs for my treasured memories of Sindy. Here's another one, and I will keep adding to it.

Broadhildt likes this.
  10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great song - The first time I heard it was in 1990, I think. (*checks Wikipedia*) Yup, that fits. Song brings back a lot of memories, "big hair" being one of them, lol.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  11. And this one is, of course, a huge Sindy trigger song:

12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Damn, that's a hot photo of Sindy. Ripping a blouse open...holy f***, that must have been hotter than lava. Glad Sindy took such great care of you & your fantasies; glad you have some great memories. Excellent review.

13. Thanks buddy, I can't believe I am not coming down from my high from the whole Sindy experience so many days later.

Sindy, when I found the right Led Zeppelin song for my memory triggers, you should know that is a huge honor from me. Well, you get two Zep songs that are most appropriate.
    Number 1:
    Number 2: You are my California Girl (from Pennsylvania) and whenever I go to Reno, I go to California, so:

14. Can I say Hubba Hubba? Cause she looks great like that. I'm glad you had such a blast with her.

kmoney likes this.
  15. Just discussing with Sindy how awesome this role play was, we wound up having more sex.
    I think she took advantage of insider information, though. She knew me so well that she became my perfect "great one-night love affair."

ROADRUNNER J, kmoney and BunnyRanch like this.
  16. Reliving this totally awesome memory from a trigger song today.

I miss you Sindy. I have some totally awesome memories including some totally awesome ladies in Moundhouse, but this is my favorite.

Broadhildt and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I MISS Sindy evey day.......thank you for your memory

18. Agreed...one in a million....she will be missed by many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaseyCross likes this.
  19. That she is! :(

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

images.png