Shout out to Madam Suzette!! :)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by nxtbigthing, Jan 12, 2015.

1. When we think of the Bunny Ranch and Company, we think of the different girls on the "Featured" page of the main site. When we party with a girl, we write a review of her, but there are hardly any "reviews" of this fine woman; this woman who is behind the scenes of where the magic happens. Yes, singular "woman". That woman is "Madam Suzette" and I love her!! :) I wanted to write a review of her :)

I had the chance of meeting her in November for my 5th trip out to the Ranches. She is one in a million. She is very kind and very helpful. I felt very hospitable when I was allowed to stay a few nights in one of the suites. I felt like a king dining with the Bunnies in the kitchen. I felt like I was in heaven by eating all I could of the frosted flakes in the kitchen! I went swimming nude for the first time ever!! I admit that I was embarrassed that some of the girls would have seen me in the pool. :lol: I was given a "Bunny Ranch Security" t-shirt and an awesome hat. I felt trusted. Some of the staff joked that I was the "security officer" for those few days. Some of the customers thought I was a security guard because I was in a suit and "stationed" in the parlor. I felt like I belonged somewhere; that somebody valued me. And through a series of unpredictable events, I have gotten close to Suzette and all I can say is that all of the Bunnies are lucky to have her as a "Mother". Being the same age as a lot of the bunnies, I consider Suzette a "Mother" too ;)

Suzette, you are awesome and I cannot wait for my next trip!! :) [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

What a nice review. Momma is an amazing person and she gives so much to all of us. I'm happy to hear how wonderful of a time you had here at the ranches and that you were made to feel so special. xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

She's the best!! She really is!

4. :D :D :D :D I love Madam Suzette!!!

5. Madam is very sexy~!
    [​IMG]

ugly_man likes this.
  6. I love madam Suzette.
    I wish I were a madam because of her.
    I would love to apprentice under her.

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

7. The most sexy Madam of all! XOXO
    [​IMG]

8. She is incredibly professional.

9. That's so lovely of you to say to her! XOXO
    [​IMG]

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. Madam Suzette defintely steers the ship!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hoooooooah Madame Suzette we love ya

13. What a lovely write up on Madame Suzette. Look forward to meeting in person some day.

14. The best madam ever hands down! Lovely person inside and out xo

15. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

16. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

awe

17. We all love our Madam Suzette!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]