REVIEW Shine Like a Diamond Skye!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Jan 11, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

@diamondskye

Diamond and I began chatting online a few days ago and really began to hit it off. She was very sweet and honest and open from the beginning and we really clicked. I really felt like I had found a new friend. She told me about a few fantasies she had which were also things I really enjoyed doing.

The pictures she had online were so beautiful and she started posting a few more and soon I became completely captivated with her beauty. Infatuation was setting in hard, so it became obvious very quickly that we were going to have to meet in person VERY SOON.

Even though the weather was terrible all week and my work was keeping me almost too busy, I just HAD to rearrange to my schedule to meet her ASAP. When I got the ranch, she came out to meet to me looking not only completely adorable in a cute little babydoll, but also was even more beautiful in person than her pictures were online. And that body! Petite and perfect and flawless from head to toe.

Expectations for the afternoon were high since we had chatted about so many things, and this led to a bit of awkwardness but Diamond made me feel completely at ease. Holding her in my arms was amazing. Kissing her even more so. And when I began touching her it was like she literally melted in my hands. (All that wetness had to be coming from SOMEwhere!)

She had a special thing she wanted to try and I was thrilled to begin her down the road to her final goal. Knowing I was touching her in places new to her was amazing for me. Her responses were out of this world. She held off cumming until near the end and when she finally let go---I don't know that I have ever felt somehow shake and tremble so hard.

To say she leaves nothing on the table would be an understatement. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased. My mind is going crazy thinking of all the things I want to do to her and have her to do me next! The possibilities with her are endless!

My only regret was that the time flew by way too fast. She is wise beyond her years. An old soul with the heart of a little girl.

I can only say that our next time together will not come soon enough for me. And it was an experience I will not soon forget.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    diamondskye likes this.
  2. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

Omg you were great our time together was unbelievable [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] I really enjoyed our time together not only that but talking to you as well I'm happy to have met you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] with plently more to come Thankyou for taking the time out to write this wonderful review ;)

david006 likes this.
  3. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

You were perfect and amazing. I can't thank you enough.

And I know that the next time is going to be even better and even more incredible ;)

diamondskye likes this.