Shelby Star's Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by shelbystar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. how is the naked news coming along?

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

We are about to do more and more!

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

A serious dominatrix party!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ooooohhh. Very interesting my dear. I can already picture you in my mind of you in a latex dominatrix outfit, with the high heeled boots, whip etc... So HOT!

5. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Shelby, can you share with us your most memorable party of 2015? I bet you have a great story to share with us! I hope you continue to make amazing memories here at the ranch!

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Well, I have to say I have several of them. There was a guy driving an RV that was on a 6 month caravan to fulfill his bucket list. Well, I fulfilled the Love Ranch bucket list. We had a super wild time together. The loudest party ever and I got to sign his RV after the party! That was a first!!! A party I will always remember!

geraldharris likes this.
  7. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Watching you describe that party on U stream recently was priceless, Shelby. I was falling on the floor laughing!

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Thank you for taking the time answer all our questions. You are so sweet and your Southern accent is to die for. You just melt me whenever I get a cahnce to talk to you.

AirForceAmy_0217 (1).jpg AirForceAmy_0236-CU (1).jpg AirForceAmy_0236-ECU.jpg

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I have so much fun telling stories! I seem to attract different types of parties!

10. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Believe me, it's your obviously outgoing personality that puts people at ease and attracts them to you. You come across as a person who is multi-dimensional and up for new adventures.

11. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great thread, Shelby. I always enjoy learning more about you.

Do you like roller coasters? If so, what is your favorite amusement park?

12. Great thread Shelby!! You've got it all covered.Guys come see her you wont be disappointed !!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  13. gijen
    Chat with Me

That sounds like an awesome time, what a crazy story with a great ending! :)

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

I concur. (inside joke). Thank you for sharing Shelby! Kisses!

XP0A0158.jpg XP0A0160.jpg XP0A0155.jpg

15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I love making good old southern food! Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and pecan pie!

geraldharris and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  16. gijen
    Chat with Me

Who are you rooting for this Superbowl?

17. That is a really wonderful goal, Shelby! You are a very hardworking woman and I am sure that you will reach your goals sooner rather than later. I think you'd make a great business owner, you've got all the qualities and skills necessary to make a great business.

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Well, my team, The Saints, did not go so I am for The Broncos!

19. you have the most beautiful eyes, hair smile body, you are just amazing.

20. Shelby, do you have any advice for anyone who wants to make a trip to the ranch but is too shy or nervous to make their way here?

21. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

What would be your ultimate fantasy outdatye Shelb?

22. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

23. Hey beautiful have you ever been to Paris and I don't mean Texas

24. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I just try to look my best. I do not photo shop my pictures. With that being said, I look natural!

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I do! Just try and be yourself and be uplifting. Be positive in yourself and everything else will fall into place. Work hard at the message board, answer your emails and phone calls! Give fun parties and you will have repeat clients!

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I have not been to Paris, but I have been to Paris, Tx!!!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I have been on many outdates. I would like to go on a hot air balloon, but I am going on this date soon! I suppose, I would like to rent a boat in the summer and cruise around Lake Tahoe!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  28. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

If you ever get the chance to go to Paris (France), Shelby I highly recommend it. Today is actually 20 years to the day that I went for a 10 day visit for Valentine's day. Got a $99 round trip Valentine's special flight which was advertised obscurely in the local paper on what was then Northwest Airlines. Booked 48 hours before the flight, drove round trip from Detroit to Toronto where I was living at the time and it was a truly whirlwind experience. Even got to put my 4 years of high school French to use! To this day it is one of my all time favorite international vacations.

29. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I hope you're referring to us, Shelby! ;) But don't worry, if you get a chance to go sooner, I won't be jealous because you'll find it is something worth doing more than once.... sort of like several other things I can thing of, :p

30. You have no need to photo shop, honestly that never crossed my mind you are stunning

31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Michael! You are too sweet!

32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am referring to you Roadrunner! We are going to have such a romantic time with each other!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  33. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Only 11 months to go... but I'm still hoping to make a quick visit late Spring or early Summer. If so, I'll definitely make some time to spend with you (even though it will have to be a shorter duration), ;) Saving those pennies and dimes for the big bash!

34. gijen
    Chat with Me

This is great advice for new working girls, but I think Katherine means what advice do you have for clients who are making a visit to the ranches. What advice do you have for new clients visiting the brothels? Any advice that will really help them feel at ease and confident when walking through our doors?

35. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I cannot wait until the big date!!! Yes a shorter party for the summer is in great demand as well!