Shelby & Sindy - my 1st review of an epic adventure!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

First, I will apologize for the long post of my party review with Shelby & Sindy. Last week I made my first ever visit to Reno and the ranches. Originally, I couldn't pick between these ladies, so I suggested I would make a Toys for Tots donation and spend time with whomever came up with the most creative party idea. Long story short, it worked out that I was able to have both ladies, and knock a 2 girl party off my bucket list. When I arrived, Shelby was came out in all red (dress and Christmas cap) with Sindy in matching blue (her color, for sure). After some quick conversation, I was told to sit tight while they "set things up". Apparently, some of the other ladies and staff were aware of what was awaiting me, as I got some interesting smiles and comments while I was sitting at the bar. About 15 - 20 minutes later, the ladies returned and led me to the VIP room where I was directed to close my eyes,

Inside, a "plastic tarp and sheets" were spread on the floor, while the Jacuzzi was being filled to the side. Upon opening my eyes, the ladies pointed to the bed where a number of goodies were arranged for our party. Shelby and Sindy explained that since I told them that I really don't get to celebrate Christmas much anymore (no kids, small remaining family, nieces & nephews all grown... even had to put my best friend to rest a few months ago) they were going to make this party my Christmas celebration. The ladies planned 3 scenarios for our fun. First they were going to make me their "gingerbread man", and decorate me accordingly with whipped cream and candies. Next, I would be their Christmas tree and they would "hang tinsel and ornaments" on me in certain fun places. Last but not least, I would become their "snowman" complete with top hat, carrot etc...

Well, in the end we only got through the gingerbread man decorating. We all had so much fun (whipped cream flying EVERYWHERE and candies stuck in and on various body parts) that we needed the tub to wash each other off. After cleaning each others "nooks and crannies", the festivities moved to the bed where a great time was had by all. I've never heard such laughter or experienced so much genuine fun. Ultimately, the physical part of the party with these two Christmas angels turned out to be the last thing I'll remember.

As I told the ladies by email after my return back home to reality, I was completely overwhelmed by the thought, care and compassion they had put into planning this special "event" for me, especially since they had only met me in person for the first time that day.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Shelby and Sindy, as well as the entire LRN team. A special shout out to Steve for our quick trip to save the day as well (we all know what that was about).

I hope to return in January of 2017 for my 55th birthday bash.

kristikiss likes this.
  2. Congrats on scoring the Four S!! They are quite the pair :p

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Quite the pair indeed, and each with quite the pair...:cool:

kristikiss likes this.
  4. Awe my Dear it was my honor to help bring a bit of Holiday cheer to this season for you!
    Again I am very happy you were pleased with our party choice.
    Above all thou, thank you for your donation to help contribute to helping children this time of year
    by the gift cards for Toys for Tots !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Shelby and I have to get those shirts made..........

6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

4S shirts would be amazing.... I'll pick mine up the next time I visit. With the creativity you ladies display, I can only imaginge what the graphics might look like,

7. :) we will have on for YOU!!

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Sindy. Here are some ideas for the shirt design, if I may be so bold. A 4S inside a circle (think Fantastic 4 comic T shirt). Around the circle, 4 - S adjectives to describe you ladies: Smart, Sexy, Seductive, Sophisticated (others as you see fit). Add some sexual emojis to represent 4 S party activities (straddling, sucking, sixty nine and stroking - see below for example) and VOILA! Sorry, I couldn't find a "scissoring" representation.. that one is only in my mind for now.

upload_2015-12-23_9-1-50.png upload_2015-12-23_9-2-51.png upload_2015-12-23_9-3-20.png upload_2015-12-23_9-4-19.png

When I get back to pick mine up, maybe you could meet me dressed in it? The shirt only, of course as you won't be wearing it for long.:cool:

9. Lol those are deferentially some ideas for something but um not sure a shirt is required lol

10. Sounds like you had a great time, so happy for you!

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I had so much fun bringing the Holiday cheer to all three of us! With Christmas music and all going in the background, we lit up the room! Creativity in a party that is out of the norm is so exciting to experience! I am glad we got to experience it with you. You made it even that much more special with your class and charm! Thank you for a wonderful party!

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Yes we will have one ready for you!

13. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to get my shirt, Shelby. And I haven't forgotten about my own Club shirts for you ladies. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to order them and get them sent out to you. :cool:

14. They seem like such a wonderful pair of women to help please you!!! :) <3 yummy!
    Glad you got that off your bucket list![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

16. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I wear my 4S shirt with pride! Ain't no party like a 4S party!!!!

17. YOUR JUST TOO CUTE MY DEAR! TOO CUTE! BTW GREAT SHIRTS!

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

We love our shirts! You did a super job designing them!

19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I so loved our 4s party! I cannot wait until your birthday in January!

20. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I can't wait either, Shelby. In fact, that is why I'm thrilled that I get to make a quick visit in September and have a little "warm up" prior to my Birthday! ;) Lots of details to be worked out when we get together, including your "ideal out date" adventure you mentioned on U stream (up, up and away...). :p:p:p

21. Awe Hot Air Balloon ride.......man im super jealous, heehee. Have fun you two, i know youll be in heaven soon enough!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  22. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Lucky you RoadRunner...Sounds like you had a great time with Shelby & Sindy
    I Haven't ever read a better review than this one -- Seems like a very Nicely Xmas Themed party which got naughty as it progresses and you had the best time there ... it was really nice reading the review about the two of the most sexy ladies at LRN..

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  23. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Awe, I do feel bad, Sindy that I can't take you both. :( There is nothing I'd rather see than a beautiful "Sky" as well as a special "Star" as we float along on a magical ride through the Carson Valley. I am thankful and honored that you and Shelby have both agreed to be a part of my special 55th celebration in January. I have all kinds of plans in the works! :cool:

24. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Shelby and Sindy are definitely two of the finest ladies I've ever had the privilege of meeting. I'm beginning to wonder if they might be "twin daughters of different mother's"???:p Double the trouble in the best way imaginable!

charlie_k likes this.
  25. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

You mean..twin sisters .. well, that's pretty much a possibility !!! since they both are so hot and sexy :)

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I have a pretty good idea! We are in the planning!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

We do seem to make quite the pair! Our ideas together make the perfect party!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  28. Oh my! I think i have a new fantasy to add!

shelbystar likes this.
  29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

What might that be gatorman? I want to know, so I can plan this one!

30. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Road Runner: That is great that Sindy and Shelby took the time to really make your party unique and special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I take pride in all my parties and have fun making each and every one of them creative!

kmoney likes this.
  32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I always have such a great time with you! Wow! It just gets better and better!

33. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I agree, Shelby. Can't wait to get back out west for some more fun. Don't forget about our conversation in the parlor in December, and keep me posted on any news or updates. ;)

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg