SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN- JACKPOT!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ohio guy, Oct 5, 2009.

1. On my third trip to the Love Ranch for the weekend I was still nervous because I knew I was going for a 2-girl party with Kalli and Se7en. Earlier in the day I when I was there to party with Kalli. She was aware of my desire to make a connection with Se7en. Perhaps it was the “Holy crap, she’s so freakin’ hot” comment. I’ll give her credit for taking charge and pre-arranging the party so there would be no negotiations for me to worry about. I was able to just enjoy the time with the two of them. Thank you Kalli !
    I walked into the Ranch and was greeted and shown into the parlor, Both Kalli and Se7en were waiting for me by the fireplace. I remember thinking that its better that I didn’t have to wait because of my nerves. Hugging both hello, Kalli excused herself for a few minutes so that Se7en and I could sit a talk for a little while to get to know each other. I was very grateful for the opportunity because I met a really sweet, caring person with a comforting personality and a “realness” about her. She didn’t put on an act or was over-flirtatious. She was just herself and I liked that. She was stunning with her long, wavy dark hair and big beautiful eyes. Her body is so toned and in great shape. She had on a black bra and red lace panties black corset ties on the rear. It showed off her body as I couldn’t help to glance down while we were talking, holding hands and caressing each others legs.
    Kalli came back to get us. We took care of the business and went to Kalli’s room. She had the room set up with her little box of fun stuff and assorted toys around the room. Both ladies started kissing me as they undressed me. Once we were all naked, I had to take in how wonderful Se7en’s ass is. Even better in person than in any photo on the message board. She showed it to me as she got on the bed. Looking at her front is as gratifying as looking at her rear. She has wonderfully perky breasts which help make for a great silhouette. Kalli and I couldn’t resist but to start to kiss her. Pretty soon I was on my back and Se7en was standing on the bed. This was the first time I had a chance to see a little bit of the heaven that I was waiting for. I remember saying out loud “ I really have to remember this” which prompted a little laughter and added to the fun.
    Se7en proceeded to give me what she later called on the message board, my “personal pole dance”. Let me tell you, I now know how lucky that pole is! All the while Kalli was kissing and caressing me. We went to switch and while in missionary Kalli took out a long thin vibrator and played with Se7en. Between the two of us we were able to get Se7en to cum loudly. *Side note: What a turn on her “O” face is.* After, Kalli brought out some fruit and we licked the juice from each other’s bodies. I will never eat a strawberry again without thinking of Se7en and Kalli.
    Kalli and Se7en laid me back on the bad and took turns on me. One up top kissing me and rubbing my chest and you can imagine where the other was. I have to tell you that both are very skilled in the oral arts! Jolts of pleasure surged through me again. Se7en worrying that I she was hurting me and Kalli (having learned this earlier) reassured her it was a good thing for me. I loved when Se7en looked up at me with those amazing eyes during her turn. That’s one thing I will never forget. As Kalli kissed me I could still taste the fruit. Trying various things for me, they were patient and caring with me while we played.
    After our party, either Lydia, Kalli or Seven had arranged for the four of us to go out to the hot tub for a little while. This was a great end to my weekend at the Love Ranch. All four of us sitting naked in a warm, bubbling hot tub under the moon and stars. The 3 looked so beautiful as we relaxed for a little while. They even let me take a few photos.
    Even though it was my first time in a 2-girl party, and it was outstanding…I would go back today and party with Se7en if I could.
    She has a friendly and genuine demeanor and beautiful face (that I support her keeping it off the site). Her tight, toned body and perfect ass would also bring me back. Her spirited but gentle lovemaking would make her one of choices every time.
    Thinking about it, she was the seventh person I’ve ever had sex with. ( If I count Kalli twice)
    Serendipity, I think.

Make your appointments now to party with Se7en. Don’t chance missing out !

2. Yeah! Thank you! I had such an amazing time with you.

You forgot to mention the hot and cold oral that Kalli and I surprised you with:)

Can't wait to see you again. Thanks for the review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats I am anxiously awaiting January so I can meet this lovely lady as well and post a Ranch report. See you soon Se7en

4. YES ! That was SO FUN! A defferent but good feeling.
    Did I mention that Se7en is beautiful? Just in case I didn't...

[smilie=hot over you.gif] HOTTIE !!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. That night was very special for all of us. I got to kiss Seven for the first time. And the hot tub was a great ending, under the stars. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. And you were wonderful for getting my day and evening arranged ! You are wonderful!
    Wish I would have spent more time over on your side of the hot tub :wink:

7. Just re-read my review... Gotta go take care of myself now... :oops:

8. LOL! Cute. I'd love to help you with that [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. Hoping you have a great time at the Love Ranch this month! I'm sure you'll have alot of appointments and parties !!

I miss you, beautiful !
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. Thank you sweetie! I miss you too! I can't wait to see the finished product of your tattoos and our little surprise with that :wink:
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. Okay guys...
    Go party with Se7en !

12. Hey Se7en...
    What a great time I had with you! You area a wonderful woman. I'm truly lucky to have met and partied with you. I'd be back there waiting for you on the 14th if I could. Would love to be your first party back at the MLBR.
    Hopefully soon !
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. :shock: WOW!!! I love that review!!! Hmmm....Hot and Cold Oral??? :twisted: I'm shuttering at the the thought. I'm very curious as to having yet another incredible experience with the beautiful Se7en and Kalli. UGH!!