Seven on Sunday

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunseeker, May 9, 2010.

1. Been planning on stopping in and seeing Seven again, so finally made it in earlier today.
    Wanted to talk about a stripper fantasy party, and while there, might as well enjoy her hot body and sweet self.

She dressed per my request in a stretchy short dress, no bra or panties, and high heels.
    I had in mind a get right down to it session. Layed out the condom and lube, then grabbed from behind, fondling thru the dress before pulling it up/down to expose her lusciousness. After a bit of play, she put the cover on, gave of bit of CBJ, then I bent her over the bathroom counter.
    What a fine tush to look at and to feel, very fit. Nice legs too. Her labia are so soft, tweezed (landing strip into a "7"), not waxed or shaved.
    After getting dizzy, went to the bed and finished off. Shower and cuddles and talking about future parties.

A very pleasant way to start my Sunday.

2. It was a perfect Sunday morning. Thank you!

3. Sounds like a Sunday to pray for!!!

:) :wink: :) :wink: :)

4. Sounds like a wonderful party. Congrats Sunseeker!

5. great review se7en

6. I just reread this review and it reminds me of the excitement and wonderful feelings I felt during my special party with Se7en. She gave me a day I'll never forget, and it sounds like your experience was wonderful too.