Seven and my virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tshane, Aug 15, 2009.

1. I visited the love ranch for the first time last week. I've been a virgin due to religious reasons, but decided to take the plunge. I've seen seven on the message board before. I decided to do it with her. This was also her first, first virgin. She is very beautiful and well worth the money I spent on her. Seven was very professional and sweet! She made my first time a great one. Plus, she got her friend out so I could touch my first boob. Thanxs Abby.

She is very cute, with a girl next door vibe. Nice legs, boobs and smile. Not to mention cute glasses. I'm happy to have a party with her. Would suggest her for other virgins who would like to have their cherry popped.

and sex was amazing and intense. Wow, it was great. :shock: Kudos to seven.
    Thomas

2. Thank you so much Thomas! I had such a great time with you!

Muah!

3. Thomas, I am so glad you had a great time. Seven is amazing.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thomas, I'm glad that you ended up with Seven. I think she was a perfect fit for you!!!

5. thanks Katie! You are such a sweetheart:)

6. Thomas, I'm very happy for you to have had such a wonderful first sexual experience with Se7en. You were in wonderful hands. My experiece with Se7en made me feel like a virgin since I hadn't had a sexual experience for a very long time before my party. I hope you get to party with her again soon, and I hope for the same thing. Thanks for sharing, and congrats on touching your first boob! HA! :lol: