Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedroom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I know I said I wasn't going to write a review this time but I'm sitting here at my hotel thinking....this is ridiculous.....5 for 5, really? If this was baseball, nobody hits like this!

This one is for the guys halfway across the country debating on whether to spend a grand or two flying into Reno/Tahoe, renting a car, driving to Carson City and up the hill to Moundhouse, right turn onto K.K. Drive. Guys, I know, I get it, not everyone is lucky enough to be a somewhat "local" like me. This is a big deal, lots of coin involved, this is why I say "go for it!"

I've been "to bat" 100's of time, no b.s., no exaturating, just the truth. With this girl, not ONE fouled ball, no "pop ups", or bloopers into the outfield. Nothing but LINE DRIVE triples, Home Runs and on our third party- a GRAND SLAM! I bat with an Easton, lots of zip, works good. When I'm in the bedroom with her, my bat turns into some exotic, soon to be banned super metal. Yes, that hard! She does that to me like no other girl at the Ranches can. Maybe it's her smile, her blue eyes, that hard body, perfect ass, perky tits, you tell me guys, what do you like? She f'ing has it ALL with brains to boot!

Guys, don't ever second guess yourselves. Maybe you think your only a "single" with an occasional "double" kind of lover. Step into the bedroom with her and you'll be smashin' LINE DRIVE triples down the left field line in your "first at bat". She really is that good. It's your call, you can continue to take batting practice with amateurs or step into "the box" with a "real pro!"

2. You're completely right! Speaking as someone who's not a local, flying in to see Ruby is worth every dime. I fly in from Florida, but if I lived in Kazakhstan, I'd fly in from there too!

3. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Grand slam of a report Slednx! :D

4. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

5. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

6. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I would say, nope ... no off day or night in Ruby's bedroom. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Yes Jade, I'm finding that to be true! We're gonna go for 6 for 6 this Saturday. At this rate, she'll be the youngest inductee into " The Hall of Fame ". Good for her, well, actually good for me, I continue to be one hell of a lucky guy!

9. With that record she'll be beating Babe Ruth's average in no time...that is one hell of an honor no matter how you word it. Slednx thank you for the great reviews on Ruby. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. So the baseball talk lost me ;) .......but I still enjoyed this review immensely! I love spending time with you, you know this! Our parties will only continue to be great and get better, love. MISS YOU :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

12. Babe, you may not understand the baseball jargon, but most MEN do. And this was the ULTIMATE compliment review, YOU MY DEAR ARE THAT GOOD!

Perhaps an outdate this spring to a Reno Aces game to teach you a little about the game of baseball! :)

13. Yup, the two of us are currently batting a thousand!

Don't worry about the sunscreen, I ALWAYS take care of my blue eyed Hottie!

14. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

15. Damn guys, I was confused for a minute! I thought I just posted the last 6 responses to this thread with all of us with the same avatars. Too damn cool. Only time till the red, white and black avatars take over these boards.

Perhaps a link in the Fan club thread or one of your signatures for new fan club members to add our logo to their avatars? It will be like an army of ants invading every thread on the boards, our Queen ant will be the only one we answer to!

16. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

17. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

18. Yes, she puts a LOT of energy into all her parties, I'm sure. Before I step into the bedroom with her I make sure that I am well hydrated, there is a towel to wipe off our sweat, a Red Bull for the short intermission, and more fluids to hydrate AFTER we're done!

A real dynamo in the bedroom this hot rod is!

19. Awww :) Good to know! I'm glad that you make the trip, sweetie. I enjoy your company so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. He's very good at them ;) Thanks for reading, purdue! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I'm glad you agree, snicks! :D

22. Thanks, BD :D Muah!

23. I say the same thing about you, my Brazilian goddess! ;)

24. As long as I'm in your Hall of Fame, life is good, Slednx ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Thank you for reading, LARomeo! :)

26. I like that part about bringing energy mentally, emotionally, and physically :) That's the best way to do it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Yay for the surprise! I definitely loved it!

28. Uhhhh YES PLEASE! I may not watch baseball on the TV, but I like going to the games :D Plus, I'll be 21 by then ;) Let's goooo!

29. Hahah! Yes, it would not be a good thing if you lived so close. J would not like that! Haha :lol:

30. Yes :) yes you do indeed!

31. So Ruby, are you ready to be taken care of this weekend? :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: Seriously Ruby, you ever have an "off" night in the bedr

33. Thanks for the kind words. I've always been good at writing, writing reviews about Ruby just brings out my best writing skills is all. Always happy to write reviews for someone who appreciates them and leaves them alone, after all, that is what the fans want! :D 8)

34. when am i going to meet you

35. AWESOME! I played baseball and I no exatly what this guy is saying to all of us in his review pretty sneaky that's what I like about it.