Sensuality Party With Melissa Kiss~

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 6, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I specialize in Girlfriend Experience Fantasies. Sensuality is my pleasure and passion. It's a natural attribute. I LOVE to be touched and kissed and I love to kiss and to touch.
    The skin is the largest organ and it is Sexual, the right touch in the right spot gets coochie wet and "guys" hard~
    PhotoGrid_1465223541113.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My service is uniquely tailored to each and every customer. My extremely sensual nature makes me a passionate, attentive companion. I have confidence and intelligence to keep you mezmerized as I tease and seduce you with my charm AND looks.
    My photos posted here on this thread [and most others but here for sure] are 100% UNTOUCHED
    RAW PHOTOS/ NO APPS USED / 100% NATURAL
    20160310_124952-1.jpg What you see is what you WILL get. Thank you for considering me, trust me when I say, you've hit the JACKPOT with me. I PROMISE to satisfy you emotionally, physically and yes even spiritually...

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.
    People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW melissakiss@loveranch.net
    LAS VEGAS LOCATION rps20160606_214537_224.jpg

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available now through June 29 2016

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and have some fun with sensual cosmic kitten at the Alien Cathouse!

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Often imitated NEVER duplicated!
    Don't be fooled by imitation GFE providers. I'm THE REAL DEAL!!
    I'll be back at the Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location in August!!!

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as iIam a touring courtesan and could be in any of our houses. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

GiaCorleone likes this.
  10. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

She knows what she likes & that's fun book with Melissa kiss@ Alien Cat house 775-372-5678 enjoy everything you desire with this sexy bunny

MelissaKiss likes this.
  11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

CharlesWilliam

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My personality can't be copy pasted. Contact me for an authentic experience that of which Only I can do. Copy my words? Ok. But I Can't be copy pasted. The Melissa Kiss body and mind cant be copy pasted. My coochie cant be copy pasted lol my Personality cant be copy pasted. The FEELINGS I invoke can't be copy pasted. I'm genuine. I'm SO eager to make YOU feel WONDERFUL. REFRESHED. APPRECIATED.
    Please don't be shy to contact me,
    MelissaKiss@aliencathouse.com
    rps20161122_021510_842.jpg

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in Girlfriend Experience Fantasies. Sensuality is my pleasure and passion. It's a natural attribute. I LOVE to be touched and kissed and I love to kiss and to touch.
    The skin is the largest organ and it is Sexual, the right touch in the right spot gets coochie wet and "guys" hard~ rps20161125_105002_462.jpg

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away.

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

How I may be different from other ladies, I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire...
    rps20161202_054249_374.jpg

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Allow me to be your guide through a hedonistic bliss.
    I wish to set you free of your restraints. To explore with you the forbidden or denied. An absolute surrender to your most primal sensual urges.
    Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My authentic passion for life, and deep belief in the power of healing through sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to create with you.
    I'm certain there is much still to learn which is why I will forever be a student in the art of seduction and pleasure.
    Join me into an adventurous journey through hedonistic and spiritual bliss.