About Me Sensuality / Intimacy / Authentic Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 6, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.
    People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    LAS VEGAS LOCATION
    rps20160606_030746_139.jpg

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do. rps20160606_071141_643.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My absolute favorite parties include kissing. Although mouth to mouth is sexy I really love lips on my Lipps between my hips...
    Sorry I'm kind of a freak, I love cumming, ok. rps20160606_155419_629.jpg

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and lose ALL of your inhibitions with this sexy cosmic kitten!!!

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, wanted, desired or more simply, have a listening and non judgmental ear, someone to unbusom yourself to? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that, I have that I can do that for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfIll all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliSs, PleasurE and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleMan both his percepTion and coRporeal pleasuRes.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Miss Kiss, that's me. I am unique. I got MY OWN PRODUCT that I have worked on for years and I know how to Bring it. I'm not just using "punch lines" to attract you, I'm REAL. I know my product and I know you WILL LOVE IT!!!!

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Miss Kiss, that's me. I am unique. I got MY OWN PRODUCT that I have worked on for years and I know how to Bring it. I'm not just using "punch lines" to attract you, I'm THE REAL DEAL, Been doing this. I know my product and I know you WILL LOVE IT!!!!

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I am a touring courtesan on high demand and could be in any of our houses. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

Roadster1200 likes this.
  9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

If you are looking for a lady who can hold a conversation, a lady who you can open up to and share childhood memories and create new life experiences with, I'm your lady. Are you looking for more than just a "hot chic to bang"? Well then I'm the woman for you. Im always dressed classy and sexy. I'm well spoken, Im attentive and I am fully capable of hearing unspoken desires, the way only a woman with experience can. I'm not gonna knod my head and giggle saying "yea yea yea". ;)
    I do NOT smoke cigarettes so I always smell Fresh and clean. My teeth are pearly white, my skin is clean and smooth and my seduction game is on point. You'll be whisked away by my charms and wit.
    I always know how to treat men who posess equisite taste. I'm definitely above average, not at all a "basic".
    Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion.
    Remember, it's not only the end result that is wonderful, but also the 'journey' of getting there is just as fun as well! Again if you want MORE than sex, a hot chic to bang, I'm the woman for you. I will slowly seduce your mind, stimulate your intellect not just your body and speaking of your body, I have no problems satisfying as I am a true hedon. Satisfying and stimulating corporeal pleasures is my passion. I'm CPR for the neglected and forgotten ;)
    You're safety and satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed when you choose me. JACKPOT, Mister

12. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Sexy pix come get naughty with Melissa kiss@ Alien Cat house 775-372-5678 book now guys

MelissaKiss likes this.
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location through October 2016 rps20160908_042742_090.jpg

15. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Although I've never partied with Melissa, I could tell that she's extra naughty by how messed up her hair is after a party. Let me assure you she's a wild one

MelissaKiss likes this.
  16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hahahaha you're right! I love sex mess hair though rps20160917_182306_725.jpg

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Check out my reviews!!! Add to my reviews!!!

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available until Oct 27 2016 4pm

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Miss Melissa Kiss Available 11/15-11/23
    rps20161116_135955_367.jpg

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Contact me anytime melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My skin is impossibly sensitive and silky soft. My curves are soft like pillows and proportionated, hourglass for you to rest and hold.
    You will find great warmth and comfort from within my thighs, between my breasts, behiNd my knees, at the curve of my lower back, my beautiful neck, I am purely pleasure. Please don't cheat yourself by missing out on the experience Only I aM certain to give. Do let me be your guide through a hedonistic fantasy. That of seduction, passion, lust, pleasure... Bliss
    rps20161125_053320_693.jpg

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ... rps20161125_115159_761.jpg

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now taking reservations for 2017

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For the discerning gentleman seeking a polished and feminine sweet natured lady, I am the perfect "Girlfriend Experience". Wether you are looking to feel love, need a listening ear, someone to hear you enjoy a long lustful conversation, escape to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill your every need and discover desires you were unaware of, leaving you unashamedly wanting more.
    Email me to start your adventure now!