PIC THREAD Selfie Sunday!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Jun 26, 2016.

1. thank you so much amy!!!! I think you are so incredibly beautiful as well!!!!!!!!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  2. thank you :):):) i love that outfit tho!!! i think its so great!!

3. im here im here!!!!! i got here today:):):)

4. [​IMG]

Heres another one for ya;)

5. seriously tho i do absolutley love this one of me

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  6. You are so gorgeous and incredibly sweet, Cassie! I am so glad to have the chance to get to know you.

7. me as well handsome!!!!
    :):):)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

I love this one as well!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Sooooooooooooooo Cute :)

10. [​IMG]
    i wore this on ustream minus the stockings!

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  11. Wow gorgeous! I can't wait to get to know you more :)

12. I'd love to just kiss you, that would make my day :)

13. I love your tattoos very sexy!!

14. me either!!! I have loved our conversations!! :) I cant wait to really kiss you, untill then...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. th
    thank you!!!! I love my tattoos! do you have any handsome?

16. Yes I have a half sleeve on my left arm and one on my opposite shoulder ;)

17. Im excited to see them in person!!!
    I think tattoos are very yummy :)

18. Yea I have a deployment tattoo from when I was in Afghanistan it means a lot to me

19. How awesome is that! && thank you so much for serving hunny, that means a lot to me:)

20. No thank you for your support :)

21. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Mmm sooo sexy babe! You look amazing!!!

23. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

That's the sweetest one, no doubt.

BTW, your current tagline, "Love To Love", is also the name of Bjork's first ever recorded song (a cover of a disco song), made when she was a dinky little kid (in other words, before she got weird). Check it out:

Although, you're so young you probably don't even know who Bjork is. But, you can appreciate the cuteness. :D

Air Force Amy likes this.
  24. hahahah that is soo awesome!!!! i liked it !!!!!

25. Cute selfies!! Can't wait to see more! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

26. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Super hot!!!!

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Where are those??!!! Drop dead gorgeous!!! You lil super model, you have many different looks and rock em all so gracefully... you're an absolute delight [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Thank you sweetie......I can't wait to see more of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. thank you thank you thank you:):):)

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I'm perusing your yummy sun tanning photos and getting dirty thoughts.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Beautiful poolside pictures! Cute!

32. [/QUOTE]
    ahahahah get as naughty of thoughts as you would like darling then tell me them over breakfest tomorrow:)

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love your new selfie pixs!!! They are adorable and cute!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

35. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!