Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend To Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Apr 5, 2012.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Jade!!!

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

You're welcome Jade. Likewise, thank you for going to such trouble to make my first time a very extremely special time. It is a memory I will cherish long after you've retired from the ranches.

I agree, with you about Keif. The way I see it, I owe her big time too !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    :D

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was absolutely not trouble at all. We will both cherish it for a long time. Kelf is a doll. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... I met KARAOKESINGER by the booking window with Skye and you seem to be a fun person to be around. Thank you for the sweet comment hun. Mike and I are indeed very good friends. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Like I said to someone else, it's a very well written review and it will reach people that really need to hear or read words of comfort. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] To you Kelf.

7. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks Jade ! Who did you say that to anyhow ? :wink: lol

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Jade!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Mike!

9. IMPORTANT ADDITION TO THE REVIEW !!

Due to some situations which have occurred twice in the last few days, unfortunately I have to put this addendum here.

I'm very flattered that what I posted has been so helpful to many of you really I am. That was the main purpose of why I wrote that piece along with helping Jade.

I would ask that you understand that I am very guarded of my privacy, that what happened in my party I consider deeply personal and I tend to be very sensitive about it.

This is why regretfully a personal meeting absolutely will not be possible and a personal discussion about your parties with Jade via email or chat will likely go unanswered.

You should not take this personal. The image I project to the public is a little different that who I am in private. The 'real me' is a whole lot shyer and more sensitive.

With that said, while I will continue to answer questions from potential clients for Jade so long as they are appropriate and in good tastes. That means NO questions about the graphic details of the encounter.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

actually your name come up after they mention your reviews.

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Re: IMPORTANT ADDITION TO THE REVIEW !!

That's understandable.

12. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Wow, that was a beautiful review, Mike.

13. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks for writing the review, Mike. It was inspiring. Congratulations to Jade for providing a high level of support.

14. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Good to know !!

15. Re: IMPORTANT ADDITION TO THE REVIEW !!

Hmm never knew this.

16. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

It is what it is Skye, it is what it is. I HATE to use the term 'becoming a victim of my own success" because tat sounds so egotistical but in a way that is sort of what happened. Been a good learning experience for me ass far as being much more selective with who I meet or communicate with in the future.

Oh well, onward and upward !!

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... Mike really think very highly of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

You know what Jade ?

Even now, I still have no regrets about doing this party.

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Super Sweet!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know Mike. You have been a good friend since even before we met. On my part I will always be the lucky one you chose to be your first. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

How Sweet!!

22. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks so much for your comments Sunny !

You know Jade and I have some history now. She has had a history of dealing openly, honestly, and ethically with me.

She could have taken me for a lot of money but negotiated in good faith.

She could have manipulated me into only partying with her instead of referring me to other girls after that 1st party.

She could have stopped talking to me after that 1st visit when I lost my job, but she insisted on remaining close friends.

While we've bickered many a time (yeah we bicker like we're a couple sometimes lol), the friendship remains as close now as it ever has.

Because the bottom line for me is that in the nearly two years we've known each other, Jade has NEVER given me a reason to question her ethics or integrity. That's why I was her friend then, that's why I remain her friend now. Period the end !!

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for pouting that out Mike. You trusted me with something very important to you, therefore it became important to me as well. I would never betrayed or take that for granted, with you or anyone else. Of course, my self like any other human being, I have days where I am not much in a talkative mode but we always got our " bickering" lol straight out fast.
    I am glad that whenever you or I want to talk, if we have the time, we do talk. That is what keep the good times happening.
    Thank you for all your time and support. It means a lot to me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

You are very welcome Jade !!

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Always a pleasure seeing you and I am happy you had fun :wink: I hope you had a good weekend.

26. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

As far as the trip, I did and I didn't. It was a learning experience. About all that I can say to that. While I don't think much of the organization that puts the COY thing together, if it is important to you, then it is important to me. I wish you best of luck in it !!

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Always a pleasure seeing you and I am happy you had fun :wink: I hope you had a good weekend.

Thank you so much. I have great clients from it. I think if we only concentrate on the good life can be good, right? We will see. All the ladies are beautiful and I am just happy for being a finalist.

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! I am even more impressed of Jade now! I have read how generous she is with clients and the other ladies, but what she did for you is truly amazing! What a wonderful human being! :D

29. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Life is just life, it is both good and bad but you are right that it is important to focus on the good otherwise you will end-up becoming a very unhappy person.

As for me, things are going okay for the time being.

I decided upon my return to no longer be so intently focused on what happens at the ranches or the when and how my next visit will be. While I do hope the ranches will continue to remain a part of my life for a while, I no longer want them to be such a central part of my life as they have been for the last two years.

The pursuit of women in general has for the moment been removed from my priority list as I focus on getting a better handle on more immediate and pressing needs.

It will not be that way forever and in fact I foresee romance and carnal activity being put back on my agenda sometime " HOPEFULLY, fingers crossed and knocking on wood" this year.

In the meantime, I wish you all the best and until we meet again, may you be well my dear friend.

Your Friend,

Mike

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's nice to know that BL. I don't try to impress, but if in the process if happens than I am pleased. He is been a very good supporter for me as well. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You are a sweetheart!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think you can always try to make the best of it and remember that we make our choices. I totally agree with you about keeping things separated. Your life is one thing and the fun here is another. Here should just be a enhancer of you fun times.
    You don't have to pursue women, but keep your options open. So in that note, not thinking to much.... I hope your weekend is going good. With not so much work. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey, so are you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Can't get enough of her!!!!

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... you are sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]