SEE YOU AT THE GRAND OPENING!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ivymae, Apr 29, 2016.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

HEY EVERYONE! GRAND OPENING FOR THE KIT KAT IS MAY 26, I AM SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT, I AM MOVING TO THE KIT KAT PERMANENTLY AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE GRAND OPENING!

IMG_0772.JPG

EMAIL ME FOR APPOINTMENTS & MORE AT:
    ivymae@loveranch.net

kmoney, JayJayJay, blueoval and 4 others like this.
  2. Good luck to you, Ivy, and all the ladies that will be going there![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU, BBABY. IT'S AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED TO BE APART OF! :)

bberger1 likes this.
  4. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

What An amazing new journey for you!! Rock it, Girl!!! [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

kmoney and ivymae like this.
  5. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

image.jpg Oh boy my new house mate.. What fun baby gurl..;)come play with this little doll.. Ivy

kmoney and ivymae like this.
  6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU, MISS ADALINE! :) IT'S DEFINITELY A JOURNEY I AM SO EXCITED FOR. IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT AND FUN SUMMER!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

NEW HOUSE MATE, I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT, KRISTI!! :D I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF STARTING OFF A NEW BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, WITH YOU!

kmoney likes this.
  8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

congratulations on another new adventure IvyMae ... I look forward to a tour. :)

ivymae likes this.
  9. What is the first day and time the doors will open? I like being first.

ivymae likes this.
  10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

See everyone there :) Can't wait to take the tour

ivymae likes this.
  11. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Congratulations Ivy! What a great way for you to be a conrerstone kitten at the new Kit Kat. You will bring the fun, vivaciousness and great Ustream hosting skills to the new Kit Kat! Congratulations on the move!

ivymae likes this.
  12. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I know you'll own it at the Kit Kat babe good luck at your new house honey xxx

ivymae likes this.
  13. AuroraRouge
    Chat with Me

AuroraRouge Well-Known Member

Wanted to congratulate you officially! You will be an amazing addition to the new Kit Kat!

ivymae likes this.
  14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU, TBB! I GOT A SNEAK PEEK TOUR OF THE HOUSE AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU AROUND!

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

OUR GRAND OPENING IS MAY 26! SO MAKE SURE YOU GET DOWN HERE EARLY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

JayJayJay likes this.
  16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

DENNIS AND HIS TEAM OF WORKERS HAVE DONE AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL JOB ON THE KIT KAT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE GRAND OPENING TO SHOW YOU AROUND!

17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KMONEY! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO BE APART OF THE OPENING OF AN AMAZING HOUSE, TO COME. YES, I WILL BE DOING THE USTREAMS OVER THERE, TOO! SO MAKE SURE YOU STAY UPDATED AND DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR FIRST STREAM!

kmoney likes this.
  18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YOU KNOW I WILL, BABE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK OUT HERE SO I CAN SHOW YOU AROUND AND YOU CAN HELP ME BREAK IN THE KIT KAT, THE RIGHT WAY. HAHA!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YOU ROCK, AURORA! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WILL MISS THE LOVE RANCH, THOUGH. GOOD THING WE ARE ONLY 20 FEET AWAY! :D

20. Hi Ivy, I will be there to visit with you and all the other lovely ladies on your special day. I wish you all the best for the opening.

ivymae likes this.
  21. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

I'm going to miss you Ivy, but I know you'll do a great job opening up the Kit Kat. You're the real MVP!!

22. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE GRAND OPENING!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE THE GRAND OPENING TOO!!!! I WILL BE MOVING OVER TO KIT KAT TOO FROM SAGEBRUSH RANCH AND I'M EXCITED TO START A "NEW ADVENTURE" WITH EVERYBODY THERE TOO!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  24. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YES, CUMISHA! IT'S GOING TO BE AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE AND A GREAT SUMMER!

25. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

The line up of Kittens is hot hot hot! I can't wait to get a tour! :)

ivymae likes this.
  26. ivymae
    Chat with Me

IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME AND THE HOUSE IS GOING TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL. I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A TOUR WHEN WE OPEN !
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I am so exited for you! By the way I love this picture of you, you are definitely a Polynesian Princess!

ivymae likes this.
  28. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

The countdown is getting closer! :)

ivymae likes this.
  29. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU, JEN! YOU ARE SO SWEET AND I WILL MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I KNOW, IT IS COMING UP SO QUICKLY! I AM SO EXCITED, I JUST WANT TO GO DECORATE MY ROOM AND SHOW OFF HOW BEAUTIFUL OF A HOUSE, KIT KAT IS NOW.

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY AND CELEBRATE THE GRAND OPENING WITH A BANG AND TO BREAK-IN MY NEW ROOM!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  32. ivymae
    Chat with Me

WE ARE ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS AWAY AND THEN, BLAST OFF! I AM EXCITED TO BE SHARING A HOUSE WITH YOU, CUMISHA. MANY FUN TIMES AND MEMORIES, AHEAD

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I AM EXCITED TOO!!! I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE BOTH DOWN SOUTH (ME AT ALIEN CATHOUSE AND YOU AT LOVE RANCH VEGAS) AND NOW WE HAVE ALL SUMMER TO HAVE AN ADVENTURE TOGETHER.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ONE OF MY FANS REQUESTED FOR US TO HAVE A "2 GIRL NURU PARTY" TOGETHER. EMAIL ME AT: cumishaamado@sagebrushranch.com

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YES, IT IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR SUMMER BUCKET LIST, WE SHOULD DO?

35. The day is finally here for you to reopen the Kit Kat! I am so excited for you, tell me how things go for you beautiful![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]