Se7en: Real Birthday Event

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Longarm69, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Yes, I call this an 'EVENT." Anytime you get to meet the Mysterious Se7en, it is an Event you'll Never Forget!!!

This was the Whole Reason for my Trip to Nevada; to celebrate my Birthday with the Lovely Se7en! We have become friends through the Boards and E-mails over the past few months. Actually when she first started!! I can trully say we are now More than even Good Friends! I can say we have past into the Lover Range! Yes, I Love Se7en, but she has enough for everybody, PLUS Some.

First, she knew this was a Very Special PARTY for ME and that it was my Birthday as well. Because I am a morning person and she likes to get up early, we planned on have breakfast to start off the Party. I know she was a little nervous, but I was scared about half to death. Even though I had Parties in the past, I had never experienced a total orgasm myself. We had discussed this, and we were going to resolve this if possible.

When I arrived at the Ranch, Se7en had left to pick up the meal I had requested. I waited a few minutes and when she came in I was floored by her Stunning Beauty! She even was wearing the glasses she talks about. What a Vision of Sexiness and Strenght! And this was with little make-up as I had requested. To me, Se7en natural beautry is way more pretty than being all dolled up. But again this was planned for first thing in the morning Party, not an evening out to the Opera. The payment was made and to my surprise, she had arranged to use another lady's Suite! I felt like a King and my Queen could do no wrong.

The bed was even decorated with the Rose Petals I had given to her as an earlier gift. And she had my Birthday Surprise on the bed waiting for me. I have a Lovely Stuffed dog I named Miss Seven, and 3 packages of Peant Butter M & M's which I had never seen before. (I Love Them; Now I must find MORE). After we finished breakfast, NOT Fast enough for me, Se7en prepared the bathroom for my hair trimming. Let's just say this was a first for me and for cleanliness I asked her to perform this function for me. I would not be a eunich now I if I attempted this myself.

Then it was off to the bed. And Oh what a bed Se7en makes!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

She was wearing this Blue bra and panty set that had my heart going the second she dropped her robe. I have no idea how the mailman was still able to complete his route after see the "Tease" of Se7en. She asked what I wanted to do first, and I asked for a sensual massage. She did a Wonderful job rubbing and carressing my muscles, but I was as tight as a wound rope and couldn't relax. She stood over me and undressed. Now this is a vision I could look at for eternity! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I was more than excited by now, but she left to wash her hands. When she came back I was time for my "Desert" Yes my Favorite "DATY." I totaly enjoyed myself and with her moans, I know Se7en was having lots of fun too. Then it was my turn to be pleased. She started with the Best BJ I have ever received in my life. I cannot put into words the feelings I was having. Because of this, I will not miss Blow Job and Steak next year! She rode me for a while and then even tried to masturbate me off, but I could not cum. I know I orgasmed as I saw flicker of lights and sensations that I have never felt before. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Se7en then showed me the art of "Spooning" and we cuddled in each other arms. I wanted Se7en to experience a full orgasm herself, so she brought our her little toy. I watched in utter amazement as she brought herself to a mind blowing orgasm. You must see this in person. I will not spoil the Beauty of this, but the beauty of she lovely face is Nothiong Compared to this Sexual Vision! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I can Never repay the Debt of Graditude I owe this lovely woman of Mystery, but I will try over time. I know I must enjoy this amazing lady again and again, so if anyone intends to Party with this Vision of Glory, they have better make their appointments NOW! My first question is going to be" "How Far in Advance Can I Book" I will be there for next year's Birthday for sure, and if I am lucky, one or two times before. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review, longarm. Thanks for providing us more insight into the mysterious Se7en!

3. Glad you had fun very good review

Thanks for the info :wink:

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very nice review Longarm

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

WOW! Thanks for sharing!

6. Wow :shock:

That's some detail! LOL!

Thank you so much for the review Longarms.

xoxoxoxox

7. OMG That's an incredible review of Ms. Se7en! I'm so happy for you Longarm!!! As you probably know, I have my party already booked with Se7en for early May. I'm planning for a party that sounds similar to your experience. I love it that you had so many activities during your party. Reading this makes me even more excited about the time we're going to spend together.

8. I wrote my last comment before I had my party with Se7en. Now I'm responding post party with her. I'm so happy for your BIRTHDAY EVENT. I couldn't imaging a better birthday that spending it with such a beautiful, and giving woman. I hope someday I can have that kind of a birthday party with Se7en as well.