Satisfied in Sparks with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

You really haven’t lived until you’ve kissed Remy Martin.

I know everyone has their so-called bucket lists — things they have to do before they leave this mortal coil, and they list such things as flying in space, climbing Mount Everest or watching the Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl among them - but seriously, you’ve got to add kissing Remy Martin to the list.

I mean, I knew when I saw this petite sensuous fireball’s pics on the Message Board that i wanted to kiss her, but it wasn’t until my lips lightly brushed and then pressed those of this absolutely gorgeous knockout that I realized how badly I wanted her..lightning literally shot through my body, especially when she lightly stroked my face with her well-manicured fingertips.

Which led to…

You haven’t really lived until you’ve been held by Remy Martin...

Again, as we were standing there kissing in her bedroom at the Love Ranch North, Remy gave me such a warm embrace that I could feel every contour of her body pressing against mine…and when she moved my hands down to cup her luscious, muscular ass…I almost came right there and then.

I should back up a bit. Until I met her, I was a brothel virgin. I live locally, and had always been intrigued about all the beautiful women whose pictures I saw on the Moonlite and Love Ranch websites and occasionally passing both establishments in my car , but it was something about Remy’s many pictures - she’s sultry and erotic and exotic all at the same time, who looks both like a stunning model and the girl next door, plus that electric smile of hers - that prompted me to finally take the plunge.

And boy, she’s even more mouthwatering in person…and that voice…her gentle touch…let’s just say she really got me going. The Love Ranch itself is pretty small and intimate…she took me back to her room and negotiations were easy.

Once that was out of the way, I told her I was longing to kiss those plush lips of hers and just let her take control from there….she let me slowly undress her and OH MY GOD WHAT A BODY!! I’m a nipple guy and I couldn’t help but wrap my lips around one of those succulent cherries while Remy reached down and massaged Mr. Happy…

Which led to…

You haven’t really lived until you’ve been with Remy Martin…

I’ll leave these last bits to everyone’s imagination, but there is one thing I wanted to mention….Remy has this finishing move and OH MY GOD! I’m surprised my eyes didn’t pop out of their god damn sockets, the pleasure was so intense. Trust me, you’ll want - no need - to experience it for yourself, but let me just say I now know what it’s like to be a human volcano, thanks to Remy Martin.

Without a doubt, my hour spent with Remy was one of the most sensuous of my life, and now that she’s popped my brothel cherry, I’ll be back to spend more time with this delicious chocolate delight.

I may sample some of the other candy that the Ranches has to offer, but I’m going to need my regular Remy fix just to savor her special sweetness.

See you soon, Remy! You were spectacular!

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. Well well well... quite a review Ms Martin! I hope to soon be able to experience and pen one of my own.

Simply,
    KS

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

My nipples are feeling quite neglected by you, its time to rectify the situation [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

torontoral likes this.

8. [​IMG]

SO LIVE, DAMMIT, LIVE !!!!!

I actually sometimes get so mad at Remy Martin for ruining me for having to settle for less after kissing her, holding her, having her.

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][​IMG]

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the epitome of a sensuous vision![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. OMFG, even though I have seen that red bra/panty photo and even though I have seen Remy, it came up large when I opened the thread and it took my breath away for a moment. Remy Martin is an addiction.

torontoral likes this.
  12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Great review Remy.[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I know Remys got it going on!
    :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you for posting this, Remy! Very good read!

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you @DesertRose [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]