Ruby's 21st Birthday "Party"!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

My first party with Ruby Rae was back on Sept. 30th, 2011. I have not partied with her since then, until last night. Why, oh why did I wait so long? The long and the short of it is, I don't really have a good reason or explanation why. I will only say this: it was definitely worth the wait!!!

I decided a month or so ago that I really wanted to be at the LRN at midnight on Feb. 14/15 when Ruby officially turned 21. I wanted it to be surprise, but fate intervened and I had to tell her what my plan was.

Yesterday I arrived at the Bunny Ranch around 6:00pm to drop off some Valentine's Day goodies: heart-shaped Krispy Kreme donuts, mini cupcakes and a huge bag full of assorted Valentine's Day candy. I stayed a while and met a couple of the new girls, chatted with Amy, Willow and a few others before heading over to the Love Ranch North.

At Ruby's request, I prepared them a double batch of my chili and cornbread and also took donuts and mini cupcakes. I also took Ruby a bottle of champagne for her to have at the stroke of midnight.

Dennis and Cami stopped by briefly to wish Ruby a Happy Birthday as well, which worked out perfect as I had picked up a small Valentine's Day gift for Cami, which you can see here: http://www.tout.com/m/ltehbe

Midnight came and the girls came out to help Ruby celebrate as she turned 21. She had a couple glasses of champagne and Nikki Ryan bought Ruby her first shot: a Gingerbread Cookie. There are pictures of this moment somewhere on the message board I am sure. When I find it, I will link it here.

When she finished her second glass of champagne, we headed back to her bedroom for some birthday sex! :mrgreen:

We lay down on the bed briefly to discuss party details, agreed on a party and were off to see Adrienne. I decided to take advantage of one of Ruby's February Specials: purchase her a wish list gift for her birthday and she will add 30 minutes to the party. She was more than happy to oblige! :mrgreen:

The thing I like most about Ruby, aside from her stunning beauty, is her wonderful personality. She gives so much of herself to the party. She has perfected the GFE to a T! MusicMan got it right when he coined the term a "Ruby Vibe". There is definitely a vibe about Ruby that I have not experienced with any other Bunny or Lover. By saying this, I certainly mean no disrespect to the other ladies with whom I have partied, because I have had some amazing and mind-blowing experiences. I cherish every moment we have spent together and will again.

Even though we had such a long stretch between parties, I feel as though I have gotten to know Ruby so much more in my visits to the ranch and just talking with her, which I think helped make last night all that much more amazing!

If you are new to the ranches and this community or even if you are an experienced "monger" you owe it to yourself to get to know Ruby better. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sweet Ruby: I certainly hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did. The more I think about it, the more I am actually glad that we waited so long between parties. But I definitely won't be waiting that long ever again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. What a great review, Crock, I'm glad you got to know the Ruby vibe again!

I'm happy to hear that Ruby had such a great time for her birthday! :D

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Cas! She is indeed special.

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, SK! It was very nice to feel the vibe again. LOL!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very nice Review Crock Glad you and Ruby had a great time

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review Crock! Obviously a wonderful time with a very special woman. You're the man!

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, origlegman!

8. Nice review, glad you guys had a great time.

9. Great review sweetie !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Kevin!

11. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks.

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Sophia!

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review, Crock! It was good to see you here, as always! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

15. Thank you, Cas! You've always been so sweet.

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. My birthday was great! Crock was a real sweetie :) He made that night a blast!

xoxo

17. We certainly did, Kev! Thanks!

xoxo

18. Thanks, origlegman! :) It was a great time indeed!

19. Thanks :)

20. Thank you, Sophia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. It's always a good time with Crock here! xoxo

22. Kisses to Al!

23. Crockadoodle!

You make me smile, laugh, and pleasure me all at the same time! Don't ever stop! :D

xoxo

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I can see how you two are more than anything great buddies. She is always happy when you are here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw...Thank you, Jade!

26. This is true! Stop telling Crock all my secrets! I gotta play hard to get ;) since he's such a tease :twisted:

I kid, I kid! :mrgreen:

xoxo

27. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

HAHAHA!!! This definitely put a smile on my face this morning! [smilie=happy.gif]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, Crock :)

[​IMG]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! so many great memories from that time.

33. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great Ruby review by Crock Harker, miss seeing him and also his great chili. Tahoe

34. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

35. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]