Ruby Rendezvous

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TopCat, Oct 1, 2011.

1. After enjoying several arousing rendezvouses with the intriguingly enigmatic Ruby Rae, I want to share my intimate impressions of this precious Sierra treasure. First, Ruby is a refreshingly natural All American red (cascading crimson curls), white (creamy sunfree skin) and blue (sparkling summer sky eyes) cutie who, after a single enchanting encounter, will have you standing at attention pledging your allegiance to her. I quickly fell under her seductive spell, instantly becoming an ardent admirer of this captivatingly charismatic chameleon. There is so much more to this complex quirky charmer than meets the eye at first glance and that is what makes this beguiling beauty so bewitching and irresistible. Ruby's heartmelting sweet ingenue appearance camouflages the firey naughty hottie that resides within her. Under her sweetheart surface is a fun-loving, free-spirited firecracker who will ignite your passions and blow your mind with her erotic energy. Think of popping a red hot pepper dusted with powered sugar to imagine Ruby's impact on your vulnerable senses - her delicious sweet and spicy combination will immediately bring a sweaty smile to your lips and leave you craving another taste. She is oh so addicting! There is never a dull moment while in Ruby's playfully passionate presence. She is a delightfully devilish dynamo in a sweet petite package who will impress you with her precocious sensual skills and her desire to please. Ruby is your Disney dream girl who will take you on a wild E-ticket thrill ride through her magical kingdom of passion and pleasure, leaving your head spinning and heart pounding and wanting only another exhilarating roundtrip on Ruby's "Ecstacy Express." So, thank you, Ruby, my mesmerising little mermaid, for allowing me to chase your tantalizing tail into your deep blue bliss and the chance to discover all your hidden treasures within. It was quite the wet and wild ride and it has left me with many magical memories to fill my dreams and leave a smile on my lips until our next romantic rendezvous.

Sweet Dreams - TopCat

2. I am so glad you put the Disney part in here! I was amazed when you recited that in person, haha! You are such a great guy, and our time(s) together were nothing short of spectacular ;) I can't wait until our next rendezvous, sweets.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sounds like a amazing time!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] But again...it's Ruby!

4. It was! because he is amazing!

5. Hey Sweet Cheeks - What do you get when you combine Fantasyland & Adventureland? Rubyland! And it is a magical place to visit - I can't wait to find my way back to my Little Mermaid. I'll keep wishing upon that star and maybe my dream will come true again. Jade is right - you are an absolutely amazing and deligtful young lady and I can't wait to climb aboard the "Ecstacy Express" one more time!

Always Dream Big - TopCat

6. I have a Little Mermaid costume I'm preparing for Halloween this year.....maybe we can try roleplaying? ;) I can't wait!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep....." :)

MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You will look so cute as Ariel [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. To My Sexy Little Sea Siren - And I thought swimming with sharks and humpback whales was the ultimate thrill. Foolish me! Ruby, I'd love to make a big splash with you! You know how much I love your cute little tail - I'd gladly follow it as deep into the sea of love as you're daring to go. Now that would be a dive to remember! I'll bring my fins next time. Can't wait! But now I have to go and let my heart make another wish so I can dream of you!

Sweet Dreams - TopCat

9. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Ruby is such a lady and happy you got to be with her. It's so nice to see the great reviews about her since I already know her. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Haha! I know how you love the thrill ;) Your words make me smile! You are so good with what you say. I admire that. I hope you had sweet dreams indeed! ;)

11. My ultimate thrill? Putting a smile on your sweet lips! Life is GOOD!!! And my dreams are always sweet when they are filled with you.

Dream Big - TopCat

12. Such a charmer! You sweep me off my feet with your wonderful vocabulary and fabulous word usage! Turns me on :twisted:

13. Ruby wrote:
    I am the one that's totally charmed - by you! Please wait to be swept off your feet until I'm there to catch you - it would make a great way to start our next adventure together! It turns me on that you're turned on! Now we just need to figure out how we can get turned on together in one place. I'm definitely working - very hard - on that! See you soon, hopefully.

Big Hugs - TopCat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Yay! Hopefully, indeedie! I'll let you catch me anytime, baby!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Ruby wrote:
    And what a catch you are, my magical Little Mermaid! :D Definitely a keeper! :wink:

Big Hugs - TopCat [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. Amazing review TopCat, Ruby is a true jewel here at the ranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Ellie wrote:
    Yes, she certainly sparkles! Absolutely spellbinding! Ruby never fails to dazzle and delight! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. and so are you, babycakes! :)

19. Look at you, Ellie, being so clever! ;) Thank you!

20. Can't wait until we spend time together again, dazzling and delighting each other ;)

21. snickerss wrote:
    Yes, snickerss, I've been there and it is a most magical place! An E-ticket experience: exhilarating, enchanting and euphoric! I am definitely returning! See you soon, my Little Mermaid. :D

22. [smilie=happy.gif]

23. snickerss wrote:
    Ruby's charms always elicit one's "full attention!" :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Yes, he does! He's great!

25. Oh gosh! I don't think I could handle that. I would get so tired of myself! Haha!

26. Woo hoo! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I'm going to have your full attention pretty soon, my dear! :D

28. Ruby wrote:
    Yes, you most certainly did, my "sin-tilatiing" sweetheart! :twisted: Thank you for a very arousing reunion - you really know how to make my thermometer rise! You've definitely left me with an incurable case of "scarlet fever" which will keep me happily hot and bothered until our next torrid tryst. :D

Warm Hugs - TopCat [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Ruby is obviously talented beyond her years! She is the most beautiful REDhead I have ever met, but since I have never ben into REDheads...my loss. So glad you had such a great time with such a wonderful lady!

30. I loved our reunion :D It felt so good to be back with you! If you ever need some warming up, you know who to come to ;) Stay warm, sweetie! I hope all is well.

xoxo

31. Good to hear from you recently, Topcat! Miss you! Get your butt back here! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]