Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustABrit, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I had the great fortune to visit Ruby on Saturday, and it was everything I had hoped it would be. I was obviously very nervous, but Ruby has such a way with words that you can't helped be soothed. She's a very funny person, and we had a good laugh about the differences between the US and England, and also some chat about life and love. It's really remarkable how easy she was to speak with.

The photo's that Ruby posts, whilst no doubt jaw-dropping, cannot prepare you for seeing her face to face. Her eyes and smile simply dazzle and hypnotise you, while her petite body will leave you unable to speak!

Ruby is an indescribably amazing GFE, making you feel completely at ease with yourself and her, whilst giving you the time of your life. I know I won't ever forget it!

So from me to you Ruby, thank you for everything; to everyone else, why haven't you made an appointment with Ruby yet? :D

2. You are the most interesting person I have come across in a long time, my dear! Your life and just YOU are so fascinating and wonderful. It was a pleasure and honor to get to know you intellectually, physically, and intimately! You are very special :) Thank you so much for coming to see me all the way from England! Such a treat.

Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxoxoxo

3. sounds like it ruby! good for you girl<3 xo

4. Thanks, Barbie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

He was such a cutie!

5. I miss my English boy!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Not as much as I miss my American Beauty :D

7. I did have doubts whilst sitting uncomfortably on a 10 hour flight but seeing Ruby made them all vanish :D

8. JustaBrit, I think if you made a 10 hour flight and travelled all the way from England I can nut up and make an hour and a half flight coming from CA. Ruby is definitely worth it. Thanks for the review.

9. Awww! What a cute name! :) and a good movie!

10. Yuck, ten hours! I'm glad you made the trip here, it was unforgettable!

11. I think you can too, LA ;) and please do!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thats awesome that you flew that far Glad you and Ruby had a great time

13. JustABrit was definitely the farthest! I was so incredibly flattered and thankful that he traveled so far! :) A true sweetie pie.

xoxo

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, JustABrit :)

[​IMG]

15. You look so beautiful in that picture hun, the lighting is amazing on you.

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]