Ruby Rae!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sniper63009, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Well, I just had my first visit to the Love Ranch and had an amzing GFE experience with the gorgeous Ruby Rae. [smilie=hot over you.gif] First of all I have to say her pics don't do her justice, she is much more beautiful in person. When she first walked up to me I was a nervous mess, but she quickly changed that after getting to talk to eachother a bit. The negotiations were quick and painless and she was very fair about our party and working with what I wanted and my budget.

Now as for the actual party, I won't into the details but I do have to say that Ruby is an amazing girl and it really showed during our time together. She is very relaxing and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. Partying with her is the smartest decision I've made in a long time.

If you ever have a chance to visit the Love Ranch, be sure to see Ruby, she is a down to earth girl and nothing about her is fake. What u see is what u get, and to be honest I couldn't have asked for anything more. I hope I can see her in the near future again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. You were so sweet, nice, polite, fun, and INTERESTING :) I am so glad you came to see me and I can't wait until next time!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Missing you, boo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You sound like a good person...
    Time with Ruby is always guarantee to be a great time.

5. He is! and he was such a cutie! Goodness.

;)

6. I'm beginning to think I need to come up to the ranch sooner than planned. Ruby sounds like such a real and amazing person, I can't wait to meet her in person. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. You're too kind, snicks :) You spoil me rotten with your sweet words! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I have compliments for ALL of my clients! Every one of them have fabulous qualities about themselves! :)

9. Please do, babycakes :) I can't wait until we meet.

10. AWWW! :D I love it! Now where's my tiara.... ;)

xoxo

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, sniper :)

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]