Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Jul 1, 2011.

1. The first thing you notice when you meet Ruby Rae, is her eyes. You can see that in her pictures she has posted, but there’s something about seeing them in person. I think it’s the gateway to what she reminds the forum members of, that she is “beauty and brains”. There is a lot of life and passion in those eyes of hers, that’s for sure.

Well, I first met Ruby at the Luau party on Friday night, and had several good conversations with her. It took almost no time at all to sense that this woman is very special. I have found it interesting that she is studying the exact same college subjects that I did when I was in college, so it was fun talking to her about that.

And another thing that came across to me, when talking to her, is that it seems like she has spent some time and energy organizing a plan…and from start to finish with your interactions with her, that plan seems to be the mission she mentions in her bio, and that is to treat her clients like kings. And little did I know, later on I would find out just how much so she is telling the truth.

So, that Friday night at the Luau party, as time went on, I stated feeling a little tired, so I told Ruby my intentions were to come back the next day and party with her. I gave her an approximate time frame of when I would be there, and then left.

The next day, I was greeted at the door by Ruby, wearing her purple baby doll dress and heels that I requested (and the outfit she wears in some of her photos for her photo shoots). She looks so darn cute and adorable in that outfit! We talked for a bit, and then it was off to her room to party.

As we were getting ready to party, I have to be absolutely honest here, and admit I wasn’t sure what to expect for the party…I wasn’t going to expect much, and wasn’t going to worry about that at all, I was just appreciative of being back in her room. And maybe this was because I was perhaps fooled by her looks, which is what her bio says NOT to do, LOL!

Anyway, and I’m being honest here, about 20 seconds into the party, I’m thinking, “oh my gosh, did I ever underestimate Ruby…this is amazing.” And I think the reason is because of the vibe Ruby was giving off. I just felt good and happy, and in a good mind state, and it didn’t even have to do with the very beginning of foreplay…it was just a relaxed, happy, calm mind state I was in being around her. I even mentioned something to her about being glad I decided to party with her, and she laughed and said “I told you so!”

Well, the party with her exceeded so far beyond my expectations that I’m actually surprised I’m admitting it on her review, LOL! She’s just amazing, and there’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that she in on a mission to treat her clients like a king. I know I felt like one. And trust me, I’m now a believer in what she says, LOL! In fact, if you read her bio, I can say that everything she says on there about herself is 100% true and accurate.

And one of the highlights of the party was about half way through, I just started laughing. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, and started laughing even harder! Ruby then starts laughing too, and asked something like, “what’s so funny?!” It took me a minute to get my composure, and I couldn’t even put my finger on what it was, but I think I was in such a good mood, that I even found looking at myself in the mirror funny!

Well, I think that if you relax, and go with the flow with her during the party (and as with all the women at the ranches, be clean, respectful, and appreciative), that you will have an experience that you will not soon forget. Maybe even never forget. I certainly don’t think I will ever forget my time with her, she had that kind of positive effect on me.

And when the party was done, I even spontaneously sang her one of my songs. Next time, I plan on singing several more for her.

Well, thank you Ruby for an experience that was simply unbelievable and something that I will not soon forget. And feel to tell me “shame on you for underestimating me!!!” LOL! You really are beautiful, intelligent, kind, sweet, thoughtful, etc., and I felt totally honored to be allowed in your presence for the time I had. And I look forward to seeing you again in September! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And people, in case you can’t tell (LOL!), I think Ruby is an amazing woman…from the interesting conversation before and after the party, to the appreciative PM I had waiting for me when I returned home, etc., it was all a positive, fun, memorable experience that I feel fortunate to have experienced.

MusicMan

2. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

epic review man

3. Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

MusicMan

4. MusicMan,

Another fabulous review!

Today, I started & finished reading all of Ruby's reviews and checking out her pics and have quickly made the decision to put this lady at the top of my LoveRanch party list. Every review I've read about her just keeps getting better & better. She really seems to understand how to provide a great party experience--before, during & after the party! Those that party with her seem like they can't wait to get back to party with her again. Now that sounds like my kind of lady. I'm really looking forward to meeting Ruby and hopefully partying with her too during my July2011 trip to Nevada.

The Hiking Guy

5. Wow! MusicMan, you are officially so awesome. I love this review :) Hehe, you were so funny and adorable during the party, I knew you would end up loving it! ;) Thank you so much for deciding to party with me and thank you so very very much for this rave review! You have made me feel so good tonight! :D The laughing during the party was definitely a lot of fun and a good time. Can't wait to do it all again in September for an even better time! xoxoxoxoxoxo

6. Wow..over the top review brother!!.. Ruby...MusicMan was mumbling a whole lot when he called me later...very rarely is he speechless...I knew that was a special party...I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to stay a few more days and meet you and some of the other ladies...damn I hate missing good stuff!! Next trip ....next trip

DD

7. Thanks HG, I'm glad you liked it!

And yes, Ruby does understand how to provide a great experience, as her reviews prove. You definitely need to meet her during your July trip.

MusicMan

8. Ruby, I'm glad you liked my review! And I'm glad to hear that you remember the laughing during our party, too, that was such a fun moment to be a part of!

I can't wait to do it all again in September too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

9. Hey thanks RBPoore, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

MusicMan

10. Thanks Double D! And my mumbling had to do with my brain being a little scrambled, from such a great time, LOL!

And yeah man, you missed out on having to leave so early this trip. But we will be there 7 days in September, you definitely need to meet Ruby on your next trip.

MusicMan

11. Thanks sruse66, I'm glad you enjoyed reading my review.

And yes, she is remarkable, among many other positive things as well.

MusicMan

12. I think you have me confused with Brentpew, as what you mention for ideas is what he did on his trip. But what he did as far as planning his parties seems like a good idea.

Nonetheless, have a great time on your birthday, whatever it is you decide to do.

And when I'm there in September, it will be just a few days after my birthday, so I will be thinking of my parties as birthday parties as well.

MusicMan

13. It's okay man, no need to apologize.

And yeah, it will be a fun birthday party, as I especially enjoy my September trip because it's around my birthday.

MusicMan

14. Yep..he's still mumbling about her :shock: Man I gotta meet this girl next trip :wink:

DD

15. Me? Mumbling about Ruby? :shock:

I...er...umm...s-s-since when have...I ever d-d-done such..um..a th-thing?

MusicMan

16. Yes, definitely next trip! Can't wait to meet you! :)

17. Yep that's what it sounded like :wink:

DD

18. Thanks Ruby..you bet..next trip for sure!

DD

19. oh ruby baby.

20. Hahahaha, you're so cute, MM!

21. W-w-why uh..th-th-thank you, R-r-r-r-uby.

:wink: :lol:

And something tells me there will be a future review of Ruby in the somewhat near future...like sometime after mid-Sept...not sure why I think that, maybe it's just a hunch...

:D

MusicMan

22. Yeah, I know what you mean about cannot waiting to see Ruby again! I only have around five weeks to go until I see her again, but your day is coming soon too.

I really enjoy being around Ruby, and it will be fun to catch up on how things are going with her, as well as partying. And those of us that have spent time with her, and partied with her, understand why fans like us can't wait to see her again!

MusicMan

23. I agree with everything you say about her. And yes, I'm counting the days, because like you, you know what a party with her is like, and it is something that isn't forgotten!

MusicMan

24. Actually, I will be there in three weeks! And it will be my birthday trip as well. December will be here soon though...time goes by quickly these days...

I know what you mean about counting down the days, I think it's safe to say that Ruby can have that effect on a person!

MusicMan

25. I have a surprise for you......both of you! Obviously MM's comes first!
    Can't wait to have MM as my arm candy for Dennis' birthday bash! Going to be a lot of fun. It's coming up so soon! Muah!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. A surprise for me? :shock: You already spoil me enough, though I do appreciate surprises!

And I feel honored to be going with you to Dennis' birthday bash! :D We are going to have a lot of fun, as well as later on that night! :wink:

Muah back to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

27. Yes! A surprise for YOU! You'll get it Friday :D

We are going to have so much fun! Allllllll week long! :)

Can't wait to see you, baby! xoxoxoxo

28. Awwww, I'm blushing, Cas!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Haha, it's a surprise, you definitely won't know until December :D

30. All right! I love surprises! :D

And as I mentioned, I got a surprise for you, too!

Yes, we are going to have lots of fun! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

31. Ohhhh, we did have lots of fun! ;)

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hummm... surprises!!!!
    BTW you two look cute together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Oh yes...yes we did!!! :wink:

Can't wait until next time!

MusicMan

34. Jade, I always enjoy seeing you and Ruby on my trips! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And yes, surprises are always fun!

MusicMan

35. I like the reviews