Ruby Rae...what an angel!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ottodidact, May 28, 2011.

1. My first trip ever to The Love Ranch, and I decided to be with Ruby Rae. When I saw her I was stunned by her beautiful red hair and petite frame. She invited me to sit down and talk in the lounge. It was fairly quiet and even though I was a little nervous, the conversation was natural and calming. She told me about herself and was very open. I kept thinking to myself what an awesome girlfriend she would probably make! Some of her counterparts started smoking so I asked if we could move to her room to continue the conversation. She made a joke about the smoke and we both chuckled a little. In her room we talked more and then negotiated. It was all very comfortable and she was willing to work with my budget which helped to put me further at ease. After that I won't go into much detail but I will say that she is stunningly gorgeous...everywhere! It was an amazing experience that I'm going to think about and dream about.

What really struck me about her is how thoughtful she was, and just a nice girl next door approach. She was so genuine and sweet. Definitely a red headed angel.

Thank you, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. Great review and I am envious of you, it is one of my desires to get out the ranch and have the pleasure of meeting Ruby. It is great to hear confirmation from others and their impressions of Ruby that confirm what I guessed about her personality through the interactions I have had with her through messages.

3. Wow! I am absolutely flattered. Thank you so much for being so quick to write this review and for being an awesome guy and so much fun in our party! We definitely got the morning started out right :) I will be your angel anytime, boo :) Muah!

4. I cant believe it took this long to get a review up! I was beginning to think I was going to have to make a special trip just to be able to write one. I can promise you one thing, one day I will be writing one. She is awesome.

5. There was one before this, silly! :D Can't wait until we have our alone time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. bump for an angel

7. All of these compliments are making me blush :oops: you guys are all so sweet!

8. That made me swoon, Cas! Thanks for such a great set of compliments :)

9. Everyone can shine and sparkle! Confidence is key :) Muah!

10. Awww :) So sweet!

11. Eyes of angel sexy body built for sin fire hot red head beauty very very nice Ruby Rae=)

12. she is a total cutie pie!

13. I never want to be considered cocky, I think it's an ugly trait! There's a difference between being confident and cocky. Thanks, R!

14. Aww! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. YAY! That's one of my goals in life, to "be" Audrey Hepburn. Isn't she just fantastic? I think I will have to watch one of her movies now :)

16. Great review !

17. Aww, thanks, sweetie! I try :)

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is Audrey with red hair.

19. I'm with you Jade, she is definitely one cool cat !!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Muah! Miss you lover. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Awwwww. Thank you Mike! Muah!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. She is awesome lady !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. She is a very sweet angel.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Being a girlfriend is awesome! Hard work at times, but that's the great thing about the ranches.....you only get the GOOD parts of having a girlfriend ;)

25. Thank you, Sophia! Muah!

26. Kisses to you, my snicks!

27. Haha, so crazy to see what I said back then and then it coming true! Woo hoo!

28. I agree! Then we could see each other so much more! and you're right, the ranches are most definitely an ideal situation for a Girlfriend Experience ;)