Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8 (pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Feb 12, 2012.

1. I had such a fun time with Ruby during my trip there last week! The anticipation had mounted over the months, and when I walked into the LR, she recognized me right away. We talked for a bit, then she politely excused herself to go back to change into the outfit I requested: her black stockings outfit! A short time later, back comes Ruby, as she was all smiles, and looking beautiful as always! With the entertaining and interesting conversations that followed, it was instantly noticeable, and nice to see, that "The Ruby Vibe" keeps flowing with all kinds of uniqueness, energy and passion! :D

First off, I don't go into much details on my reviews, because I think that if a person reads between the lines, they can figure out what a party with her is like. I'm going to give an overall review of my time with her, then go into each party individually, followed by super beautiful pictures Ruby let me take of each outfit for that particular party.

Ruby really has the whole experience down for her customers. And now as a repeat client, we have gotten into a really good groove as far as our conversations and the really, really fun parties! Speaking of parties, they just keep getting better and better! I still clearly remember my first conversations and first party with Ruby back in June, and it was one of the best parties I have ever had. Well, to my amazement (and no, I'm not underestimating Ruby, LOL!), our parties just keep getting better! Our last party, and 4th of my trip, was our best party ever, and perhaps my most memorable party of them all!

Party #1 for the trip (our 5th overall): Black Stockings outfit party

After catching up with Ruby and talking about all kinds of stuff, it was time to go back and party. We get to her room, and she asks what I think about it. I was like "yeah, I really like it." She playfully responds that I didn't sound like I totally meant that, and I was like "no, really! I really do like it!" Hopefully I made a nice recovery with her there, LOL! Anyway, honestly, what I was thinking in my mind is that her room feels very peaceful and relaxing. She has pics on the wall from her really beautiful photo shoot, from several months ago, and the overall feeling in there is peaceful. It's like she has created an atmosphere of relaxing, positive energy in there, which greatly enhanced the overall mood...and that mood led to a very passionate and exciting party!

Well, those black stockings and heels really spiced up our party, and with the peaceful energy flowing around her room, created a very memorable and fun party! And a funny thing happened that night after we said our goodbyes and I left to go eat at a restaurant: as I was sitting there in the restaurant, I was just staring into space, thinking about our recent party. The waitress eventually walks over and says "Are you okay? It looks like you're just spacing out!" I'm like "Huh? Oh yeah...I guess I am. Shoot...I should be looking at my menu, shouldn't I? I'm definitely here to get food. Well, you know what? Sometimes it's just good for a person to space out from time to time...", and so on. And the waitress started laughing, it was a really funny moment...but what could I say? My brain was totally scattered! I tell that story to show what a great party that was with Ruby, and that this is a REAL sign of a great party when this happens, LOL!!!

[​IMG]
    Ruby in her totally hot Black Stockings outfit. Can't wait to do this party with her again on my next trip!

[​IMG]
    In this pic, I told Ruby to start laughing so I could take a pic of it. She was like "no, don't make me laugh!", and then she starts laughing really hard! Of course, I snapped a picture of it, LOL!

Party #2 (6th overall): School Girl outfit party

Months ago, I was looking at school girl outfits online for Barbie Girl, as she had a contest going for that, and I wanted to get one for her. Well, when I was looking, I saw an outfit that instantly made me think "that would look really good on Ruby." So, I decided to go ahead and get it for her. I brought it with me for this trip (and made sure to hide it well in my luggage bag, so that airport security wouldn't see it! And it worked, too, they never saw it!), and gave it to her. She liked it, and agreed that it was a good pick for her. So, she puts it on, and I was happy to see my hunch was right, she looked very beautiful and cute in that outfit!

After that, it was birthday present time for Ruby! I pulled out some presents from a bag I had with me, and I was happy to see that she liked them, as picking out shirts for another person is always a guess...and luckily, my guess turned out right! She was wearing one of the shirts in a video she made recently, and it made me happy that she really does like it!

Well, then it was party time. It was another really fun and passionate party! It kept things spiced up with that outfit, and I enjoyed that party very much! I was thinking that it was amazing at how fun the parties are with her, and how they keep getting better!

[​IMG]
    Ruby modeling the outfit I got for her!!! Super beautiful, cute, and hot!

[​IMG]
    Another hot pic! I really like this one too!

Party #3 (7th overall)

This was an interesting party. The reason being is that from the last two parties we had, there was a two day period where I couldn't party, because I had to go to the hospital twice for something that was seriously wrong with my stomach. I had spent over 8 hours in the hospital, and was completely disapointed that I had planned this trip for the last 5 months, and now was spending my days recovering and cooped up in my hotel room. So, after having to cancel a party with Ruby, I was patiently waiting to get better and get my opportunity to see Ruby again. By the time Sunday rolled around, I finally felt like I had recovered, and was slowly regaining my strength. By the second quarter of the Super Bowl, I had arrived at the LR, and requested to see Ruby. It was soooo nice to see her and the ladies again, as it really raised my spirits. After catching up for a bit, I tell Ruby my plan: party with her soon, which would make up for a cancellation, and then party with her again that night, when we originally planned our appointment. She was like "well, the Super Bowl is on right now. Are you sure you want to go party?" I was like "there's a game on right now?! I just spent the last two days cooped up, that's the last thing I want to do right now, to sit and watch a game! I'm ready to party!" She laughed, and it was off to party.

This party was a part of her 2012 Super Deal Special, where you party with her twice, and you get one 30 minute party free, OR you can add 30 minutes onto another party. This deal is so good, it's almost unbelievable! I told her that since she was offering this deal, that I would return the favor and book a longer party for our last party, since I wanted our last party to be super memorable. And her free party offer allowed me to extend for a long party for our last one, so it was a win-win situation for both of us.

So, ironically during half time of the Super Bowl, we headed back to party. Maybe it was from missing the last two days, but this party seemed to have upped a level of energy, and it was an incredible time! When it was over, I told her I would be back in two hours to see her again for our final party...and little did I know, it would turn out to be our best party ever...and perhaps my most memorable of them all.

[​IMG]
    At one point, I was fumbling with the camera, looking at the pics we took, then I hear Ruby say, "today is your lucky day, as I don't usually take pics like this." I look up, and then over at her, and said "oh my goodness!" :shock: That was indeed my lucky day!!!

Party #4 (and 8th overall): Purple Baby Doll outfit party!!! :D

I came back to the ranch to see Ruby, and then it happened...the much anticipated purple baby doll outfit party!!! Ruby had on her purple baby doll and white heels when she greeted me, and my jaw about hit the floor! My favorite outfit of them all! After some really over-the-top silliness on some of her threads about my love of that outfit (over the last several months), and the huge deal I make of that outfit(!), it was funny to see her wearing it again in person! I was all excited, and it was fun to talk for a bit while I could feel the anticipation mount. Then, it was off to party. We had some extra time to take a few pics before our party, and they all turned out so good! I really, really like them and they are a wonderful reminder of the really good time I had with Ruby during my trip!

Well, this party had extra time, and we used it for lots of foreplay and kissing, and it sure added to the energy that was already there. The party ended up being amazing...passionate...mind blowing...just a really, really fun time, and I couldn't of asked for a better party that would allow me to forget the bad stuff from the hospital, and remember this trip by positive things instead, such as this amazing party!

When the party was over, I just laid there on the bed. Ruby was laughing, and kept asking "Are you okay?!" I was like "uhhhh!" She helped me up, and I couldn't even stand! I had a cramp in my right leg. My left thigh kept twitching uncontrollably, and my mind was blown and all scattered! Something felt off in my knee, and I was completely winded! I finally mumbled out something like "that was amazing for our 7th party." Ruby quickly, and playfully, fired back "No, that was our 8th party! What is wrong with you?! Are you okay?!" It was a moment I will not soon forget, I just felt so happy and good!!! :D :lol:

[​IMG]
    I call these Ruby's "Hall Of Fame Status" white heels, the ones I'm always making a big deal about on her posts! I was taking pics of her, then she was like "what are you doing?!!!" when I turned away from her, and took a pic of those heels! It was a really funny moment!

[​IMG]
    Now you see why I like this outfit so much?!

[​IMG]
    Love this picture!!!

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed every nanosecond I got to spend with Ruby, and the positive, happy, and really good feelings that I left the ranch with have stayed in my memory bank!

And folks, I'm sure you already know this, but Ruby is so much fun and her parties are top notch. But the best part of all is that she is an awesome woman to be around!

And thank you Ruby, for your patience as I was in wait-and-see mode for a two day span, and for adjusting on the fly on Sunday when I finally got to feeling good again! I couldn't of asked for a better way to end my trip, and just seeing you again really helped to lift my spirits. That positive support and understanding meant more than any of the partying, and that is saying a lot, as those parties are among my best and most memorable ever! Honestly, the best cure of all was just being in the company of The Ruby Vibe, and I want to thank you for everything you did to help make for such a fun trip! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I already can't wait to see you again in a couple of months!!! :D

MusicMan

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Great reviews MusicMan and, I have to admit that the pictures are certainly worth the wait. Great photography but, it would hard to mess up when you have such a beautiful model.

3. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

4. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks origlegman! I'm glad you agree that the pictures were worth the wait!

And yes, it's very easy to look like a good photographer when Ruby is posing! She did a good job of making the pics so beautiful, all I did was snap the pics!

MusicMan

5. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks snickerss! Yeah, I'm glad it all worked out too...I have to admit there were thoughts in my head, in the very middle of the night, in the hospital next to a little baby that would simply not stop crying, where I was starting to wonder if I should just go home and come back another day. Luckily for me, I was able to recover and continue with the trip and parties...the irony and amazing thing about it was that, not only was I able to continue with the trip, but the last two days turned out to be the best time there ever, and a really big part of that was thanks to ladies like Ruby. An amazing journey and roller coaster, to say the least...

As for the pictures, Ruby's pro pics are way sharper and clearer, mine are just candids, but they still turned out really, really good...thanks to Ruby! I was able to post large pictures by way of a little camera trick I learned through trial and error, and still am able to get them edited down to fit the size requirements to post.

And me?! A good photographer?! :shock: It's easy to look that way when Ruby does such a good job of making the pics turn out so beautiful!

MusicMan

6. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

What a great read, and great pictures of a beautiful lady! I'm glad you had such a great time!

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT review!!! Wow... If Ruby left your legs cramping and twitching... she'd totally destroy me because mine are already like that everyday!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I am glad you got the laughing pic... just makes me like her more thinking she was kinda shy about it! :D

Al

8. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Wow! Great pics and reviews! I get to have my first Ruby Experience later this month and I am literally counting the days. If it winds up being .000001 the experience you have talked about, I will be the happiest guy in Nevada!

9. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Great job MusicMan...the pics came out great and I love the way you included them in the review... another great read and review of a beautiful lady!

DD

10. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks SK! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and the review.

MusicMan

11. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks Al! And don't you worry about your legs cramping and twitching...Ruby would take very good care of you...and you wouldn't even notice or care about that cramping and twitching! I know I didn't care, I had too good of a time! :D :lol:

As for the laughing pic, that is one of my favorite pics of Ruby! She has a laugh...and then she has this much more funny, really super energetic laugh that's totally a part of The Ruby Vibe! I was super lucky to capture it on camera, and Ruby was a good sport about it too! A totally spontaneous and in-the-moment pic!

MusicMan

12. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks scrt_sqrl! You will like your first Ruby experience, and if you relax and go with the flow, you will be the happiest guy in Nevada! And if you keep partying with her, you will feel like the happiest guy in the U.S.! That's how I feel after my time with her!

By the way, I mention to you to relax and go with the flow, because it's important to remember when going to see Ruby, or any lady. It was when I learned to do that, that my parties kept getting better and better. I quit over-thinking it and just focused on having fun, and that's the secret behind having great parties. And of course, it always helps to be partying with a woman like Ruby, who makes ya feel totally at ease, and makes the party feel so real and genuine. Have fun, and looking forward to your review!

MusicMan

13. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks Double D! I'm glad you like how the pics were included in the review...it should give the readers something nice to look at as they read through my looong review!!!

MusicMan

14. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my review!

1) I finally did sing a whole song for Ruby, and she was a great audience! I can't wait to sing her more songs next trip!

2) I partied with Ruby 4 times this trip...that is a record for me! I've never partied with the same woman 4 times on the same trip before! That says a lot about Ruby!

3) Being up to 8 parties with her now, that is my all time record now for parties with one woman! My previous record was 5! The effect "The Ruby Vibe" has on me is amazing! :D

MusicMan

15. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Ohhh, MM! What a great review :D I like the pictures, they give it a nice touch :D I always have so much fun with you in and out of the bedroom! I love how we can talk about any subject and we can laugh together as well. It's always a good time when you're around :D You just have that MusicMan vibe! ;) Thank you for seeing me FOUR times this trip, and I can't wait for our four more and many more after that! Haha. Time is going to fly by and you'll be back here before you know it :)

Kisses!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

16. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks MusicMan!!

Ruby has been such a sweetie since I first approached her that I KNOW we will have a great time when I actually get to spend time with her in 3D! As I have said to her, I have visited the Bunny Ranch / Love Ranch sites before, but never felt so compelled to pull the trigger on going out for a visit. Sometimes its the little things that make a difference, and she has been a real trooper through all of my questions (sometimes REALLY off the wall :D ) and getting everything together to make my party special. Before even meeting her in person, she has made me feel special and desired, and from a guy who went through a sudden, surprise divorce a couple years back, its been a big ego boost in itself!!

Ok, I am letting too much info out too soon! I will do a REAL review about my whole experience when my experience is all through. Thanks to you MusicMan, Snickers, and all the others who I have such fun reading their comments and looking at photos because you guys have helped too!

Ahhh..2 more weeks...can I make it?!?!? :lol:

17. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Ruby, I'm glad you liked the review! :D The pictures do give it a nice touch, and people have been telling me that they liked how the pics were included into the review after each party. And to be quite honest, I'm actually surprised that people have even read my whole review, with all your beautiful pictures in there to distract the reader! :lol:

Yes, we do have a lot of fun together, and that's what always makes my time so enjoyable with you! :D

Well, I'm glad you like the MusicMan vibe, because you're going to be seeing a lot of it this year, LOL! :wink: And for whatever reason, maybe it's "The Ruby Vibe", but you seem to bring out my silly/humorous side more often when I see you...we've had some really good laughs and inside jokes, and those are some of the most memorable memories I have with you!

Time is going to fly by fast, and I can't wait to see you again in either April or May for more parties!

Kisses back to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

18. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Your welcome scrt_sqrl! I can't wait to read about your whole experience when you get back from your trip!

And I'm glad to have helped you in any way, and that you enjoy reading what some of us have to say. Hopefully it will help make your trip as good as possible.

Your trip is coming up fast! You will be there before you know it...and I can bet you after spending time with Ruby, you will know what I mean about "The Ruby Vibe"!

MusicMan

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

It's always nice to reconnect with a lover after time apart... the two of you are so cute together!

It was nice to see you back at the Ranch, MM and we're all looking forward to having you back again soon as our guest [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

You are a good photographer, too, origlegman! :D MM and I had some good laughs and great fun taking those pictures :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Different cameras take different pictures! :D Glad you like 'em, snicks!

xoxo

22. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Awwwwwww..... :oops: :oops: :)

xoxo

23. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thank you, SK! :) MUAH!

xoxo

24. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Haha! I would make you go numb, Al! ;)

xoxo

25. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

I plan on making you the happiest guy in Nevada very soon! :D

xoxo

26. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Thanks, DD! :) MM is a great guy!

27. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Haha, Malika pointed out that we were really cute together as well! Thanks, Natalia!

xoxo

28. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Well thank you Natalia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

It was so nice seeing you during my last trip, and I always appreciate you ladies being so welcoming of me at your ranch. :D

MusicMan

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

It's always fun when you and doubleD are around! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

MM!

Next month, be ready! For some EXTREME sexy time! :D

xoxo

31. Re: Ruby Rae - "The Ruby Vibe" Part 2: Parties 5-8

Only a few weeks now, yippee!!! I'm going to be ready for some EXTREME sexy time for sure, and cannot wait! :D I hope you're ready too, I'm going to do my best to bring my "A game" for our parties!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

32. Here are all the rest of the pics I took of Ruby from my Feb. trip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MusicMan

33. MM! Great photos! So cool of you to share them too! Ruby is so lucky to have such cool clients. Proof that you get what you give!

34. Hello MusicMan,

Wow! Uber-Sensational Review :!: If a picture is worth a thousand words, well...you said a lot of really nice things!!! Delightfully done! So much fun to read and look at!

:idea: :idea: :idea: Notes to self: 1) Bring camera to party with Miss Ruby Rae, 2) Learn to take pictures and hold camera steady when heart-rate is highly elevated. OK, got it. Now.... where did I put that camera? :p

I also like your style and fashion-sense in selecting outfits for Miss Ruby to wear. Honestly, I'm not sure I could pick a favorite outfit from the ones you pictured. Hummmmmm...what to do?????
    Can I just pick, D: All Of The Above :?:

35. Thanks SS, and I'm glad you like the photos of Ruby!

And I agree, she does give a lot of positive vibes to us, and I'm always happy to give back to her!

MusicMan