Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back (June 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Jun 10, 2015.

1. First off, I had such a great time seeing Ruby again! When she left two years ago, I never thought I was going to see her again, and as I sat in the LR parlor a few minutes early for our first party recently, I couldn't help but think of a lot of memories of not just our parties, but all the conversations we had. Then I was curious as to what would Ruby be like now?

Well, when Ruby walked around the corner and out to the parlor to greet me, I must say my heart skipped a beat and I was instantly reminded of just how beautiful she really is! She is as beautiful as ever, and maybe even more so now, and that is saying a lot! But it was really, really nice to see that she was unchanged in, what I used to call, her "Ruby Vibe": very real, honest, funny, unique, smart, etc.

Anyway, after catching up, it was off to party, and the first party was really good! It didn't take long to get into a groove with her, and things flowed really well. I walked out of the LR that day with a big smile on my face and a little extra pep in my step!

The second party the next day was even better, and was downright incredible! It was a morning party, and it was actually the earliest party I have ever had, as I normally am a night person. I wasn't sure what to expect out of myself, but Ruby made it a complete non-issue, as it was an incredible time! I like to take things slow, and Ruby just knows how to treat you like a king! A very memorable party that left me very fuzzy and scattered brained in a good way!

However, even though the party itself was incredible, the most memorable thing of that whole party experience was a really funny irony: I told Ruby I wanted to listen to Lana Del Rey during our party, so she put her songs on, on shuffle mode I'm assuming. So songs were playing as we were getting ready, and then, right when I got done rinsing my mouth and was walking toward the bed where Ruby was laying for the beginning of our party, the lyrics of the song went: "All he wants to do is party with this pretty baby", and I changed the lyrics right with the song, singing out loud "all MusicMan wants to do is party with this pretty baby!!!" Ruby started laughing real hard, getting the joke, and it was crazy that those lines of the song came on right when it did! It was right on cue and I couldn't have timed that any better if I tried! :lol:

And Ruby, thanks for the wonderful conversations, the conversations about music, and for making the whole experience with you so memorable and enjoyable! I really felt lucky to be able to see you again, and I already can't wait to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oh, and by the way, I said it after our party, and I will say it again: I agree with the song "Cola"! LOL!!! :wink:

MusicMan

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Re: The Return Of Ruby Rae

Wow sounds like a great time :)

3. Re: The Return Of Ruby Rae

It was a REALLY great time indeed! :D

And I hope all has been well with you Jenny! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Re: The Return Of Ruby Rae

Great Report, MM! Glad you had such a great time!

5. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Wooooo! I'm so glad we got to reconnect and party together! It was so good seeing you again! It was like no time had passed :) I can't wait for more parties together! Loved all your concert stories AND my shirt! :D

[​IMG]

6. Re: The Return Of Ruby Rae

Thanks SK! Looking forward to your report, a trip out to see Ruby has to be in your cards in the future!

7. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

It was so good seeing you again too! :D I actually have more concert stories to tell you, but that will be for next time seeing you. I already can't wait to see you again!

And I'm REALLY happy that you like that shirt! :D A person always rolls the dice when getting someone a shirt, but when I saw that particular shirt, a gut feeling made me think that it would fit your incredible sense of style, and I'm happy that you like it! And isn't that amazing that the artist who originally painted that picture never had seen it on a shirt before, until I showed him the one that I got you! He checked it out and was like "hey, that is neat that they made a band shirt with my painting! It looks great!"

There's also a really funny story associated with that shirt that I forgot to tell you last trip (I was so excited to see you again it somehow slipped my mind!), with something a lady said in line while looking at that shirt. I will be sure to tell you next trip!

Thanks again for everything, and I can't wait for more parties together too! But just a heads up, you're going to be seeing a lot of me once things settle here after a few weeks, so get ready for a lot more concert stories and a lot more parties!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Yeah, it's a great shirt! Thank you again! :)

Haha, I can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Trust me, I can't wait either...and luckily, that wait will not be long now!!! Woo hoo!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oh, and I got even more concert stories now...including video footage of Lana Del Rey performing your favorite song of hers, "Off To The Races"! I totally forgot that she played that at the concert I went to, and didn't realize I even recorded some of that song until recently! I will be sure to show you that!

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Excellent review MM!!

11. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

So glad you're here again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Thanks John!

13. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

And I was so glad to see you again!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] When I get the time, I'm looking forward to writing my review of our 4 parties from last weekend! Lots of memorable moments to write about! :D

14. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

Can't wait to read your new review! And see ya next week! :D

15. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

New review is up and I hope it does justice for how much fun you made my trip! And yes, see you soon!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: Ruby Rae: "The Ruby Vibe" Is Back

oops, double post...

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Hopefully we can have another return visit again, MM :) xoxoxo

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the review, MM! Another great walk down memory lane :)

[​IMG]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]