Ruby Rae Review - 2/29 - The "RRE" - Hottest Leap Day EVER!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Aaah Ms. Ruby…I think I am still glowing!! February 29th is a date that will forever stick in my mind!

To set this up, I have briefly visited The Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch websites over the last couple of years, but around the first of the year, while sitting around playing on the web, this gorgeous red head really caught my eye. I never thought that heading out to Nevada to visit a brothel was my style, but after going through a rather sudden shocking divorce in 2009 and just having no luck with the popular dating sites, I thought maybe it was time to spread my wings and check out some of the other options out there.

I decided to send an email to Ruby to kind of check things out. Looking back at what I wrote, BOY! WAS I A NEWBIE!! But she wrote back the sweetest emails and was extremely sweet and caring in her responses. As you will probably see in this review, I can get a bit wordy, but she didn’t let that bother her. She was very thorough in discussing how the whole process worked, without being condescending. We chatted back and forth for a couple of weeks about anything and everything, and what was supposed to be my April birthday present turned into a Leap Day rendezvous!

Fast forward to February 29th. The day had come! I got on a plane and headed out to Nevada. I arranged to have Ruby come in the limo to pick me up from the hotel so we would have time to chat before we got to the Ranch. As much as you can email a person, meeting someone in person is a whole new experience. Ruby asked if she could come to pick me up in casual dress, and I agreed. Let’s just say that when the limo driver opened the door, my heart fluttered. Ruby is a woman that has the perfect mixture of the girl your friends would drool over but at the same time, you could take home to Mom and she would be impressed with your new friend. She’s the perfect blend of sweet, smart and sexy!

We had a great conversation in the car and I had the chance to give her a couple special little gifts that I had brought with me. It was great to see her smile and giggle in person and she gave me a sincere, warm hug and kiss. When I got in the car, Ruby had insisted I put on my seatbelt which almost strangled me when we hugged, but if you are going to get strangled, it may as well be from getting hugged by Ruby!

We got back to the Ranch and Ruby asked me to sit out in the parlor while she slipped into something more comfortable. I impatiently waited, and guys, Ruby’s pictures are hot, but nothing can compare to seeing her walk out in all here sexy glory. Her body is just so captivating. In fact, I had to apologize during our party because I just I would get so busy soaking her in, I would forget what I was doing or talking about. In my book, she is perfect from head to toe. I can appreciate women of all shapes and sizes, but something about Ruby is perfection. We negotiated our party, picked the VIP room and our evening officially began.

Being a gentleman, I won’t go into a whole lot of detail about our party, but for a guy who has gone through a rather long dry spell, our party allowed both of us to give and receive pleasure, talk about our lives, our past and present, our likes and dislikes in the bedroom, our fantasies, laughing, smiling and all around, have a great first time together. Most of all, it helped my ego and mental state so much. And even though I was a bit clunky at times, Ruby made me feel like a man in the bedroom, which hasn’t happened in a long time.

After the party we got to spend a bit more time chatting and even though she was tired, she hung out until I decided it was time for me to head back to reality.

Not only was our party great on the sexual side of things, the whole “RRE” (Ruby Rae Experience) has done so much for me. For a guy who suffered from a majorly damaged ego, sitting here back at home, I feel so much better sexually AND mentally!

And with all of this being said, this was only our first party. I am trying to pace myself, but I think an exciting #2 will be coming sooner than later! Thank you Ms. Ruby! You are a fascinating woman! Our time together is something I will remember the rest of my life and I look forward to more!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Secret Squirrel

2. Glad to hear your experience was worth the trip! Ruby has a way of making you feel like a million bucks, I never get tired of it. She is a truly special lady, welcome to the club.

3. Re: Ruby Rae Review - 2/29 - The "RRE" - Hottest Leap Day EV

4. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Well, thanks to you too Snickerss! You do a GREAT job supporting her too! Your threads really helped me out a bunch! I told Ruby a bunch of times that I am amazed at how she can keep up with everything! I am sure you make things easier for her.

Cheers!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! A lucky man to spend time with a very special Lady!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Re: Ruby Rae Review - 2/29 - The "RRE" - Hottest Leap Day EV

7. Super review, I'm glad you got to experience the joy of being around Ruby! :D

8. Really great, thoughtful review SS! Thanks for taking the time to write out such a good review.

I'm glad you had a great time, as you have been patiently looking forward to this. And from your review, it definitely sounds like you got to feel what it's like to be the happiest man in Nevada! Ruby can have that effect on a guy!

MusicMan

9. Patiently??? [smilie=happy.gif]
    Nothing patient about my waiting! (And people always compliment me on my patience!) Well, this little rehead gets me all scatterbrained, OCD, ADHD and who knows what all else!

Glad everyone enjoyed my review...as patient as I was trying to be, I think another party may be coming sooner that I had originally planned! <===== [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Ruby!

Thanks everyone! All of the Ruby fan club members have been great too!

Cheers

10. DUDE! Wth! I have seriously been slacking in the reviews department.

You know I loved your review, because you sent it via email as well, but I gotta say on here as well, I LOVED IT!

Your visit was great! I'm so glad that you came out, and you were seriously so excited and it was so cute! :D

I can't wait to do it all again, and many more times after that. See you soon, sweets!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. DEFINITE PUNISHMENT FOR SLACKING!! ;-P (Well, not really, you know how I am!)

I am an honest guy and meant what I said, and I hope it inspires someone else to enjoy the "RRE"!

Now it's a beautiful early Sunday afternoon in Chicago and I my brain is running with what will be going on exactly 4 weeks from now! SO looking forward to"Brunch at Ruby's"!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. He's a good writer :) He can ramble from time to time ;) but I always enjoy his emails and what he writes. He's very funny! So glad that we BOTH enjoyed ourselves so much during our first party :)

xoxo

13. Awwww :) Thank you, Al! xoxoxo

14. :) Thanks, snicks! Guess I'm just good at multi-tasking? :)

xoxo

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It's a very sweet review Sqrl. Don't worry, we were all newbies at once. I am happy you got to feel like the only one that time. Honestly. I knew it but you had to live for your self and Ruby did make you feel that way. Great writing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I DO NOT RAMBLE!! RUBY RAMBLES! :D The SS is just a bit verbose!! :lol:

What can I say, you want to tell EVERYONE about a really special time! I'll keep my next review shorter than the Old Testament! (or maybe NOT!)

Miss ya sweets!

17. Re: Ruby Rae Review - 2/29 - The "RRE" - Hottest Leap Day EV

Hello SS,

I very much enjoyed your review. Lots of good info about the fabulous Ruby Rae for us message board newbies and lurkers. Just the right amount of detail to spark the imagination into a raging flame. :D

Brevity is over-rated! Save that for texting on the cell, and ordering at the drive-thru. :!: :!: :!:

Can't wait to read the next chapter in this exciting story..... Kudos to you for sharing.

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, SS :)

[​IMG]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

23. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me