Ruby Rae (Post 1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Ruby Rae and I had our first 2.5 hour GFE party at the Love Ranch North on Tuesday (August 8). I became aware of Ruby through her many pictures and posts and a couple of PMs. She was Lover of the Month (Top Booker) in June. We had several conversations in the parlor. I asked her for a specific appointment for one of my available dates.

Ruby is a young, petite, and beautiful red head. She is local and pursuing a college education and other intellectual interests. She is refined and articulate. She is the perfect girl friend in both the parlor and in the bedroom.

We used the VIP room at the Love Ranch for our assignation. The kissing, hugging, and cuddling were very sensual. Ruby is very sensitive and was able to enjoy our love making to the fullest. Ruby is HOTT!

Ruby surprised me with frozen chocolate strawberries that she had purchased and prepared. We cooled off in the Jacuzzi by soaping each others backs and fronts. More kissing, hugging, and cuddling occurred. When we returned to the parlor, we had an extended conversation. Ruby and I have initiated a connection that will sustain us over many future parties.

I am sure that all who visit Miss Ruby Rae will want to revisit her as soon and as often as possible.

2. Harold,

I had such an amazing time with you! You are so intelligent, polite, funny, and just a joy to be around. I love being in your company! I can't wait until our next time together. More chocolate covered strawberries to come! :) Our connection is one that will just keep growing and growing, and I know you said it's going to be hard to top our first party, but it's possible :D Trust me!

Maybe next time we can go get "supper" and your arm candy will be this "hot number!" Hahaha! ;)

Can't wait to see you again. xoxoxoxoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Ruby Rae (Post 1 Addition)

Ruby has made all of the right moves on the message board to become a super star. Many pictures and posts. Attention to board members with responses to their posts and initiating and responding to PMs.

She has already been Lover of the Month (Top Booker) in a very short time of availability. Of all of the ladies that have been available at the MLBR and TLRN since January 2008, only 22 have been Bunny or Lover of the Month. Ruby is already in that select company.

Her performance in the bedroom, however, is what will establish her position among the legendary ladies of the MLBR and TLR. Make an appointment with Miss Ruby Rae to help the legend to grow and to see how good life really can be when in the company of a beautiful woman in the bedroom.

4. Great info Harold

Miss Ruby has crossed my mind a time or two
    Glad to hear you had a great time

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I cannot attest to her performance in the bedroom (yet), but I wholeheartedly agree that she is superb on the message board. :D

6. ha ha I love how he goes ruby is HOT! so cute, ruby is amazing.

7. Awww, Harold! Thank you for the addition to the review :D So sweet! The message board is where it's at, and I love being on here! I'm glad you had a good time with me in the bedroom, you know that I did ;) Can't wait to see you again, love!

xoxo

8. Ohhhh, is that so, GDGW? Maybe we should do something about that....;)

9. I can tell you with confidence that you would feel the same way about my bedroom skills as you do my message board skills if you ever get the chance to spend some time with me at the ranch :D

10. The party doesn't end when time is called! I keep in contact with all clients :)

11. Thank you, lover! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I can't wait until I get to see Harold again! Kisses and hugs, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a sweet write up Harold! We talked about you yesterday. It's this song that says your name and reminds Ruby of you :)

14. The Harold Song! :) I miss my Harold!

15. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

And I miss two time Lover of the Month Miss Ruby Rae.

Ladies and Gentlemen there are many reasons for Ruby to be LOM (Top Booker).

Make an appointment and discover some of those reasons for yourself.

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

If you like the petite, girl next door, sexy and very sexual Ruby is the on to go.

17. Harold is always so polite, sweet, and just a great person. It was an honor and my pleasure to experience such a wonderful party with him!

18. Ruby you are so sexayyy :)

19. I LOVE JADE CAPRI! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. December IS here. What a grand first week it was! ;) Kisses to both of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Well, I do like appointments.... ;)

22. Then come play with me! ;) I'm waiting...... :twisted:

23. Staying in contact is key! I would never want to feel forgotten about, so I don't treat my clients like that :)

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review of a beautiful lady!

25. It sure would :D Now come play!

xoxo

26. Miss you, Harold! I hope all is well :) Hurry back to us!

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

One more great writing from Harold. Come back soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. We all miss you, Harold! Come back to play soon :)

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have always enjoyed reading the reviews you write. She is all of that and more.

dreamscometrue likes this.