REVIEW Ruby Rae @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Been conversing with the beautiful Ruby Rae for a little bit since she came back. She was one of those girls that I wanted to meet in person and looking for a couple of go to girls. Just loved her pictures and her personality. Wanted to go up there a couple of weeks ago but that big storm kept me from travelling. Well I finally made it up there this past Monday/Tuesday. She was busy with other activities and we scheduled for 4:00 pm meeting.

I went a little earlier to check out Sage and Kit Kat. Met Athira Moru @Sage - Pretty lady, nice figure, great personality and Amelia Heart @KitKat - another pretty lady and someone on my list. Wanted to meet Lacy Parker but she was unavailable. Looked at my watch and it was time to meet The Ruby Rae so headed over to LRN.

Sat down and waited and of course checking out the ladies as they walked past. [​IMG]

Then the lovely Ruby Rae came out. To be honest I don't remember what she was wearing but I think it was a black dress. I was just a little taken aback since now all of a sudden I'm in front of her. We went back to talk and had a good time negotiating. Really it was just getting to know her a bit and she allowed me to massage her feet and legs. I just love legs and she has a nice pair. Didn't realize how "long" they are. I guess she needed the feet massage cause she seemed to like it and mentioned she walked a lot on a previous trip down south.

Well down to business. Negotiated and off to the "window" and then back to the room. She asked me what I liked and I said "just be you" and surprise me. We started soft and sensual and ended with a bang. I'll leave the details to your imagination but it was heck of fun. Soft in some areas, firm in others. I kind of "dove" in but in hindsight I should have spent more time with those boobs.. I'm a leg person but I think she has changed my mind. Maybe I'm just picky? [​IMG]

Oh. that bottom of hers is "pretty" nice too. OMG.. choices choices.. are her boobs better than those legs? what about that bottom? smile? blue eyes? freckles? long red locks? ... oh f... it and just a beautiful creature and just go for it .... and that's pretty much what I did.

She might just be that perfect proportioned body.. IMHO.

What a wonderful lady on all levels. I will be seeing her again.

You owe it to yourself to party with this beautiful, smart and caring lady.

Check our her new website that just came online for more information.

yourrubyrae.com

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, jakester! You are beyond sweet and a true gentleman! I enjoyed my time with you so much :) I can't wait to see you again, boo!

xoxoxo

kmoney likes this.
  3. Great review! Ruby is a total package, instead of choosing one good feature about her, enjoy them all! :)

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Giving myself a little reminder post to put this on my review thread later :) xoxo

[​IMG]

jakester and kmoney like this.
  5. Whoa Ruby. Loved the "reminder" picture.. That contrast with your red hair and the green leaves. It's almost like a black and white picture. Love them legs and love them heels. !!!

kmoney likes this.
  6. Ruby sure knows how to put someone at ease- she's a lovely and talented lady without a doubt :)

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  7. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks for the shout-out, Jakester, and glad you had such an excellent time with Miss Ruby Rae! :)

kmoney likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Too sweet, Roxy :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, sweet Alice! xoxo

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]