Ruby Rae (LRN) 9/5/12

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Note: you may want to read this in context of my longer post.

And so we come to my last party day of my week-long adventure, and my last review. The one, the only, Ruby Rae.

I get the impression that Ruby is one of those people who refuses to do anything half-ass. She gives 100% in any situation and is very professional about it.

I saw her first briefly during karaoke night, though I didn't get a chance to speak to her. When I came in on Wednesday, and asked for her, and finally met her face to face, I was a bit in shock. You can listen to me or others go on and on about how beautiful she is, but there is simply no replacement for seeing her in person. She lights up the room, and when those blue eyes lock onto you it's difficult to remember what it was you were talking about.

We sat in the parlor for several minutes, discussing how my week had been going and things we wanted to try in the party. We went back to her room for negotiations, where she was more than fair considering I was pretty low on party funds at that point.

If you've reviewed her pictures you know she doesn't do full frontal nudes. While for the most part I am heavily in the pro-full-nude camp, in this case I am glad she doesn't. It means I am now a member of a very privileged and select group of those who have seen and experienced all of her. Her body is truly a work of art.

During the party, I was hit pretty hard with performance anxiety. I had known from when I first started planning my trip that I wanted to end my trip with her, and I had built up more stress and expectation than I had realized. But she was an absolute marvel, putting me at ease, trying different things to get me off the ceiling, and responsive to my requests. Because of her efforts we were able to end the party on a wonderful high note.

We timed it just about right, the call came in while we were snuggling and having some gentle conversation. After the party we went back to the bar for some more conversation until she had to take off for class.

I left very pleased that I had been able to party with such a wonderful girl and that it had gone so well. I am greatly looking forward to the next time I can spend time with her, and now that I can be not so nervous around her, we will undoubtedly have an even more fantastic time.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Aw, thank you so much for the awesome review, sweets! :) I had a great time with her, hitches and all :) Like I said, it just takes practice! and I would LOVE to practice with you some more ;) Hope to see you again soon.

xoxo
    <3 RR

4. You are quite welcome, Ruby! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great review! It's understandable that you had some nerves during your first trip, and I hope that next time, you're able to completely relax and just have fun, and not over think anything. Glad to hear everything worked out and that you still had a really good time. Next time will be even better for you, and I hope you're able to achieve the progress you are looking to make.

MusicMan

6. Yes, I learned a ton and I feel by the time I can make another trip, I will have internalized the experience and will be ready for an even better time!

7. You definitely will! Each time just gets better :)

8. He has been back to the ranch several times since his first visit and I'm sure things are going swimmingly :) The ranch experience just gets better and better!

9. It does indeed Ruby! :D I hope our schedules line up for our next visit so that we too can have an even better party than last time! Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Wishing you well, whterbt! :) xoxoxo

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the review, whterbt! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]