REVIEW RUBY RAE IS BACK WITH A BANG

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I first partied with darling Ruby three years ago back in Dec 2012. She had just moved over to BunnyRanch from Love Ranch North. She then left the ranches and now alas she’s back at Love Ranch North. Like many of you I was very excited to hear of her return! So I made sure to lock in an appointment for my next week of visits to the ranches because I didn’t want to miss out; she is very popular and very often busy with a client.

When I arrived and she came out to greet me with a friendly hug and we were both quite excited about our reunion party about to happen. I have to tell you Ruby is as classy and beautiful as ever with those expressive blue eyes, cute smile and long red curls in her hair. We chatted by the bar to catch up on things, never feeling rushed, and then we went back to her room to decide the party details. Even back in her room I never felt rushed and we continued to reconnect. She looked so hot laying back in her bed wearing her black bikini that I had trouble holding back though I must say! Eventually we discussed the party and negotiations were quick and as easy as our first party and we arranged for her infamous GFE.
    When the party started she made the first move and sat across my lap while I was laying down, and started to work on me. I realized right away that this was the Ruby I remembered and even more refined and incredibly sensual. I really felt our connection and it made the love making that much more special. Sparing the details of the sex I will tell you that Ruby Rae is back with a bang, better than ever and I left 100% satisfied. Ruby it was such a pleasure to be with you again and I can’t wait until our next encounter. Guys make sure to schedule her in advance so you don’t miss out on the beautiful Ruby Rae!

resizerubysig.gif

BigAlbowski and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. I'm sooooo very happy we go to reconnect, babe! You are just as sweet, funny, charming, and handsome as before! Thank you for spending some great quality and sensual time with me :) Can't wait until next time, which is not that far away! ;) See you soon! xoxo

Docrocker likes this.
  3. Sounds like you two had an awesome time! Redheads know how to have fun, thats for sure! :)

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Ruby that is so sweet. I'm so glad that you also had fun that means a lot to me!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You got that right AliceLittle. Red heads are fun and Ruby happens to be my first natural red head!

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alice yes Red Heads are great fun!!

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

And once again she's back and as sweet as ever!! It's time to play again!! Welcome back Miss Ruby!

RubyRae likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I have to add this review to the rest on my thread! :) Thanks for finding it, Doc!

Docrocker likes this.
  9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Less than one month! :) xoxoxoxo

Docrocker likes this.
  10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes it is getting close and I'm quite excited! It's been way to long!

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It will be a little over a year that you both were together. It will be nice to see you back.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  12. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a great review for Miss Ruby! ;)

13. Welcome back, Ruby! Great review of Ruby, Doc.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Adding this review to my review thread soon :)

[​IMG]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, Casey! xoxo

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]