REVIEW Ruby Rae and Doc Reunion Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I was very excited to learn that Ruby was returning right before my visit back in February. I have partied a number of times with Ruby in the past and loved it every time! She provides one of the best GFE parties around. She is a very special bright young lady with bright blue eyes and natural red hair.

I always like to go to Love Ranch North for Karaoke so I planned to party with Ruby that night. When I arrived she was still in her room briefly and then she came out and wow it was so great to see her! She looked very sexy in her black lingerie and she looked as good as ever; so darn pretty. After a big hug we caught up on things and then went to her room.

I booked enough time so we could have some quality time together since it had been a while. Ruby is great pillow talk so one needs time for that! I will leave the details of the sex to your imagination but we were both totally reconnected with eachothers “touch” from the start. She made some very sweet comments to me about my touch which I appreciated. She is very sensuous too I must say! I always finish a party Ruby completely satisfied and with a huge smile.

Ruby thank you for another wonderful time! I am so glad we got to play again and I hope to see you again next Winter.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    LunaMia, RubyRae, tuch2881 and 2 others like this.
  2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

;) The review of your reunion party with Ruby was awesome .
    I'm like you in that I really enjoy the pillow talk . I think it leads to stronger friendships . :)

LunaMia, Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Nice review, Doc. I am looking forward to my next visit so I can see Ruby again. I unfortunately was unable to alter my plans this past January for my 55th Birthday, as I found out too late that the lovely Ms. Rae had returned. I met Ruby on my very first visit to LRN back in December of 2015, and she is unforgettable. :)

kmoney and Docrocker like this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Blackhawk! Need time to talk and look into her blue eyes;)

kmoney likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

It was good to see you, Doc! Thanks very much for the sweet review :)

LunaMia, kmoney and Docrocker like this.
  6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes you must see her again. She's as stunning as ever and at the top of her game!!!

kmoney and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  7. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Amazing hopefully soon I have my frist out date and I can post how wonderful will be

Docrocker and kmoney like this.