Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pics

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Well, yet again, I had such a fun time with Ruby during my recent trip! And after 5 more parties this trip, I gotta say that it's amazing at how consistently top notch all those experiences, and parties, with her have been, as I've yet to feel in any way the slightest feeling that the excitement is wearing off after all those parties. Now being up to 22 parties with her, I almost can't believe at how the experiences with her keep getting better and better. I always feel the same way as I did the very first time I partied with her, all the way back in June of last year, and that is an overall, very happy feeling to be in her company. And not only do the parties always feel passionate (my absolute favorite type of party), but it's all the little things she does that add up to make the experience with her so unique, and so much fun...and that's why I like to keep partying with her, even after all those parties.

Anyway, when the day finally arrived for me to see Ruby again, I was sitting at the bar stool, talking with the bartender. And then from behind me, I could just feel her powerful presence walking over to me. Then I turned around, and there she is, looking super beautiful and cute with her new bangs hair do! I've said it before in my last review from two months ago, but I'm going to say it again, because it's the honest truth of what I thought when I saw her again this trip: every time I see her, I swear, she gets more and more beautiful! And that's saying a lot, because the first time I saw her, it took my breath away! Anyway, we got to talking about all kinds of stuff, and it was especially fun to remember back to some of her first posts, as I call them "Old School Posts"! We joked about how I used to act all super silly with my liking of some of her outfits, and it was fun to remember those times again.

And speaking of outfits, Ruby remembered from a post a while back, about how much I liked one of her yellow bra and panty outfits, and she wore it for our first party. That color and outfit combo looks so sexy on her and her skin, and a few days later, she posed for a few pics of herself wearing that outfit. I now gotta say that it's my number one favorite outfit of hers! Here are some of those pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, we eventually head back to party, and as always, the overall experience was so much fun! It never gets boring being with her! We went through all of my favorite positions, and by the end of the party, I was happily exhausted from all the passion I feel during the party. WOW!

And let me say this: I don't give a lot of sexual details, because I feel you can get a sense of them by reading between the lines of my reviews, and reading her other reviews. But I will say this: she has stated, and I think it's in her well written bio, that she is a pro at what she's doing, and knows what she is doing in the bedroom. Well, I can say after 22 parties that what she says is very true and accurate! It's such an appealing experience with her on not only a physical level, but on an emotional level, too. And it's the combo of those two levels that makes the experience with her so top notch and so much fun!

And here's something else that I haven't mentioned before, but it's long overdue: I really like how Ruby starts her parties with me. She starts on top, and then suddenly, as if some sort of imaginary light switch got turned on, she unleashes this really passionate vibe, and really passionate kissing. About the best way I can describe that feeling in those opening moments of kissing, is that it feels like an atom bomb of an explosion in the sensory department, complete from head to toe. There have been times during all those parties where I have had to stop for a second, and she will look at me, or ask "why are you stopping"? And I will respond it's to catch my breath. The thing is, on the surface, it's not like she does anything different with kissing, it's just that below the surface, there is a really powerful energy from her natural vibe, that creates some strong and passionate energy all around the kissing and parties.

And after that party, I left the ranch a very happy man, and returned to my motel room with a big smile! :D I slept really good that night!

Well, a few days later, it would be time to party again. However, before I get to that, I want to say that I got to meet fellow message board member SolomonKane, and it was really nice to meet him! He's a cool dude, and I enjoyed meeting him very much! I could instantly tell why Ruby thinks so highly of the guy! And the funny thing was, I saw SolomonKane after his outdate and party with Ruby, and man, that guy had a HUGE smile on his face when he came out to the parlor! I almost laughed out loud, as I know the feeling of being so happy after an experience with Ruby!

Anyway, I showed up at the ranch to see Ruby on a Saturday night, and she was waiting for me, to let me know that Dennis wanted her to go over to the BR first, and do an interview. And she asked if I would like to go over there with her, and accompany her to the BR? Of course I would! I felt honored! So, the driver takes us over there, and we go walking into the BR. There was a big camera being set up, and Dennis was sitting in his usual spot over on the couches. He sees us, and invites us over to sit by him as they get the camera all set up for the video interview. We sat down, and had a great conversation with him and some of the BR ladies that were walking around. Then, it's time for the interview. So, I went over and positioned myself to be able to see the interview, and right away, I was impressed by her poise, confidence, and maturity during the interview. I then remembered back to when I was her age, and playing a college sport, and I got interviewed on camera for the local television station. I sort of stood there with a deer in headlights look, and definitely fumbled a few words around. But Ruby had none of that going on, it was all poise and grace as she laughed, smiled, and answered all the questions. Then suddenly, at the end of the interview, I hear my forum name mentioned, and Dennis points out how I came over there with her, and Ruby says yes, and that we are going to be partying tonight as well. I felt all honored to hear my name being brought up, LOL! Eventually, we leave and head back to the LR, and kareoke night was getting set up and about ready to go. DJ Wayne "kilawatts" was putting the finishing touches on getting the equipment set up, and was about ready to go. Ruby and I sat and talked for a bit, then it was time to go party.

The funny thing about this party, was that Ruby put on her green bra and panty set that she mentioned in the chat room, in which she had recently gotten the outfit, and I didn't even notice! Oops! :oops: She was like: what do you think about this outfit? I was all non-chalant, and like "yeah, it's nice and all." Then she reminds me it's the one that she mentioned in chat, and the one I was hoping to see this trip, and I was like "oh yes, I knew that! That is a very sexy outfit!" Darn it, she caught me, and I had to think of a quick recovery! Anyway, we joked about that, and then the party started. And this party was to be a longer, "Spoil Ruby" party, where I do my best to spoil her! And according to her, I'm getting better and better at doing the "spoiling"!!! :wink: That party was so much fun, and it was a slow, passionate-type party that I really like. One of the most memorable of all our parties, and I was one happy camper during this party! :wink: After some post party cuddling, which I enjoy so much with her, we head back to the parlor for some kareoke.

And during that kareoke night, it finally happened: Ruby and I sang a song together! :D We decided on the song "Creep" by Radiohead, and it was a total blast to sing a song with her! She did a really good job at hitting some of the high notes later in the song, and I was impressed by her singing! Eventually, I started to get tired from a long day, but I went back to my hotel with a big smile on my face, as it was a very memorable day!

On Sunday, we got together for another appointment, and that party was also a very memorable experience, in which we took our time and really enjoyed the moment. She wore her white bra and panty set that I really like, and it's my favorite outfit of hers! Oh wait, didn't I say that her yellow bra and panty outfit was my favorite?! Oops! :shock: Okay, those two outfits are 1a and 1b as far as my favorite outfits of hers! Here are two pics of her in that sexy white outfit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me say this too: one of the things I've learned with partying with Ruby, is that it's a lot of fun to do longer parties with her. It's all part of the overall experience, which includes cuddling at the end. Honestly, my cuddle time with her at the end of our parties is always one of the highlights of the whole experience with her. After such a physical and emotional energy rush, it's a wonderful feeling to conclude our time together by relaxing and cuddling. Those moments are so peaceful and memorable, and I really, really enjoy that experience with her.

Then Monday came, the last day of my trip. It's always sort of a sad realization when you know that the last day of a long trip has arrived, and that as soon as that last party is over, it's off to the airport, and back home to the "real world". However, I wasn't about to leave without going out with a bang, and low and behold, that's exactly what I did! I booked the longest party I have ever booked: 2.5 hours! It was going to be an interesting experience to spend that much time with her at once, and I was looking forward to it.

We first took a few pics, and they turned out really beautiful, cute, and sexy! As I mentioned before, Ruby and her new bangs look is very beautiful! And the thing is, her hairdo may have changed a bit, but "The Ruby Vibe" still flows with all of its fire, passion, and electricity! And I was impressed that Ruby brought all three of my favorite outfits of hers to the VIP room, as she already knew that I would request them! It's like she can read my mind! :shock:

Then we got to partying, and it was another fantastic party/experience. However, before that party, I had told her that we could just do our whole party in her room, but she suggested the VIP room first. So, I just agreed with it, even though in all honesty, a room is a room, and I would've been perfectly happy in her room. So, to sum up, it was nice being in the VIP room, with all its space and all, but it's not completely my thing and am not real interested in all the gadgets (like sex swings) and stuff...at least, that was my thinking BEFORE Ruby pointed out that the higher bed in there would be much easier for us to do a certain position I like very much...and low and behold, she was right! That position was greatly enhanced by that bed, and led to one amazing, mind-blowing finish. I went from saying the VIP room is okay, to the VIP room is flipping AWESOME! It was so funny, because after that really fun party, I kept saying how much I loved the VIP room, and how I've been saying all along about what an awesome room it is, and how it's the best room at the house, etc! :lol: All it took was for me to see the advantages of the bed, and I was changing my tune, LOL! Ruby saw the humor in my total, and sudden change, of opinion of the VIP room, and we both had a really good laugh over it! Man, that was funny! Anyway, we then took some more pics.

Eventually, it was time to gather up our stuff, and head to her room. In the back of my mind when I booked this long party, I was thinking that it would be nice to party two rounds in this party, but it was very unlikely to happen, and I was fine with the one party, as I was just happy to be in her company. Anyway, we then had a really good talk, in which she was very honest with me, and she gave me some really good advice to remember. I'm happy to say that I remember what she told me, and every day since I have remembered that advice, and am applying it to my personal life with very positive results! And another thing she mentioned, is that I shouldn't drink pop so much (due to my heavy work schedule, I've gotten into a really bad habit of drinking a lot of pop). I must say that now, I have cut out over 50% of my weekly pop intake. So I must say here: THANK YOU for all your honest advice! You are always looking out for me, and to help better my life, and I really, really appreciate that!

Well, Ruby put on another really sexy yellow bra and panty combo for the last part of our party, slightly different in color than the other one she has, and she laid there on top of me. I must say now: that outfit is my favorite of all the ones she has! :wink: :lol: Well, the next thing I know, I'm starting to feel like I'm ready to go another round. And sure enough, Ruby made another party and finish happen! I was truely amazed! That was our fourth "round" in less than two days! I was simply amazed that it happened! I was so exhaused and scatter-brained after that, that when I went to get up, my arm gave out and I collapsed back down on the bed! Man, I was one drained, but HAPPY, dude! :D Ruby laughed and asked if I was okay?! I just need a minute I said, and then pretended like I was snoring. "Hey", she laughed," there will be none of that sleeping in my room!"

And the funny thing was, after that very memorable, fun, and passionate party, I told her I was surprised that we were able to party again, as I didn't think that it would be possible for another party, since we just had one less then an hour ago. Then she folded her arms, and gave me her "Ruby Vibe Look", and said "Are you underestimating me again?!" Uh-oh, I thought, she caught me! :shock: I need to come up with a rebound and recovery line, and fast! So I quickly tried to cover up what I said, and told her "Of course I'm not underestimating you! I would never do that! What I meant by that comment was this...Ummm, well you see, it wasn't like that at all. I was just saying that I didn't know...uh....um...I wasn't sure that I'd...uh...okay, look. You see, it's like this...oh wait, what I really meant by that was this...no, that's not it...okay, if you read closely between the lines, you will clearly see without any confusion that the purpose of what I said was that...uh...well...ummmm..." All the while, she was looking at me with her "Ruby Vibe Look", clearly communicating back to me: Uh-huh. Sure. Are you done trying to rebound from your mistake yet?! :lol: Dang it, she caught me! Yep, there was no way I could wiggle out of that jam, so I just had to admit the truth that she caught me underestimating her again! Darn it! :oops:

Here are some more pics of her in another yellow outfit. Have I mentioned yet that I really like that outfit too?! :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, after 5 more parties with Ruby this trip, I got to thinking on the airplane ride home about what a fun year it has been, having been able to see her throughout the year. I had to smile at what a fun year it has been! I truely am greatful to have been able to know such an awesome and unique lady such as her, who has helped and enhanced my life for the better in ways she will probably never know. And to think this year started out in February on such a difficult note, as I got so sick that I had to go to the hospital twice, and had to cancel some of my appointments with her as I recovered...I would've never guessed, sitting alone and scared on that hospital bed in the middle of the night, not knowing what was so wrong with me, that this year would've eventually turned out as good as it did, and a big part of that was thanks to Ruby! I'm truely thankful for all that she's done over the last 1.5 years for me, and all the little things she does to make sure I have such a good time when I'm at the ranches!!!

And thank you Ruby, for making the time to see me so much this trip, and for finding a way to fit in that long party with you on my last day, as I know you were very busy that day to begin with. That was such a fun and memorable experience, to have gotten to spend so much time with you, and I really appreciate you making time for me! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I'm already looking forward to our "roller coaster of fun" again when I return in February! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Excellent report MM!!! I enjoyed how she busted you on the outfit... we guys can be a bit clueless sometimes!!! :lol:
    And as for the pics... she looks fantastic in yellow!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Great review MusicMan, glad to see that she can still keep you on your toes even after so many parties. She does look great in all those outfits.

4. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Hey MM, Excellent report, and great pictures of a beautiful lady! I enjoyed meeting you too! Haha yeah I was kind of in a euphoric daze when you saw me, all smiles for days after that

The part about the "Ruby Vibe Look" was funny, I got caught by that look a few times haha. I love spending tme with Ruby, and your review reminds of all the great things about her that make it such a pleasure!

I'm so glad you had a great time once again!

5. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

I'm glad you like the report Al! And yes, we guys can be clueless sometimes! :oops:

She does look fantastic in yellow...and white...and purple...and green, etc!

MusicMan

6. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Thanks jestr! And yes, she really does keep me on my toes...and that's what makes being in her company and the parties so much fun!

And I totally agree with you about her pics and outfits.

MusicMan

7. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Thanks SK, glad you like the review, and I already knew you would like the pics!!! And glad to hear that you still had the happy smile on your face for days after your time with Ruby!

And WHEW, glad to hear I'm not the only guy that has gotten caught by "The Ruby Vibe Look"! :lol: That look says so much with just a facial expression, and it's always funny to see it (and I've seen it enough that I'm getting better at automatically coming up with a "rebound" to try to get myself out of hot water!!!).

Well, I'm glad to hear that my review reminds you of all the great things about her! I always try my best to make my reviews as closely accurate as possible, and if they remind you of her, then that means that my review is accurate!

MusicMan

8. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Aw! Another great review! and a great string of parties we had as well! Thanks for being so awesome and so loyal to me! I appreciate you and all you do for me so much! It goes both ways :) Can't wait to see you again!

xoxo

9. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Thanks Ruby, so glad you liked the review! And thanks again to YOU for being your AWESOME self, I always enjoy being in your company so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Well, I will be back again to see you...er, I mean "The Ruby Vibe", in less than 2.5 months! :D That's actually not that long, as time is flying by right now!

MusicMan

10. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

Awwww :) Well, only about less than two months until you're back! Time is a'flyin'! :) Miss you! xoxoxo

11. Re: Ruby Rae - A roller coaster of fun! (Parties 18-22) + pi

And now it's only about 1.5 weeks until I see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Woo hoo, I cannot wait! :D I'm also looking forward to having a little birthday celebration with you, complete with a few surprises, of course!

Well, I've missed you to the point where I don't even care how many times you will be giving me "The Ruby Vibe Look" next week, I will just be happy to see you again!!! :wink: :lol:

MusicMan

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, MM! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

13. Ruby is most definitely top notch! :)

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]