About Me Roxy's Top 10 FAQ Updated

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Sep 26, 2016.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you Roxy for sharing this information. I do think your amazing womanly hips are just one of your many out standing features! I've also find the ranches to be a more positive and supporting environment than any club I've worked at.

RunningSquirrel and kmoney like this.
  2. And I love your petite model frame, Bryce! :)

BryceStevens and kmoney like this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you gorgeous Roxy. I love your tantalizing curves!

kmoney likes this.
  4. Top 10: Fears, phobias, paranoia, let's get strange. Guest starring Inner Monologue.

1. Are you scared of spiders or roaches?

No. Not in the slightest. AAAACCCKKK ITS A POTATO BUG DEAR GOD FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS KILL IT KILL IT IT WONT DIE THE WORLD IS ENDING IT WILL KILL US ALL WITH THOSE PINCERS nope, not scared of bugs at all they are just bugs.

2. What movie scared you the most?

Poltergeist. I'm still convinced a portal will come through the wall and suck me into Hell if I do bad things.

3. Do you have any compulsive behaviors?

I like my room to be a certain way, with my things organized DONT THROW THAT TINY SCREW AWAY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT GOES TO IT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT and I have a preference for numbers three and five.

4. Are you superstitious?

I believe in making my own luck YOURE NOT WEARING YOUR LUCKY SOCKS DONT BE SURPRISED IF BAD STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE YOURE TOO LAZY TO MEND YOUR LUCKY SOCKS instead of following superstitions.

5. Are you jumpy/scared easily?

Yes. I fall for it every single time. It's funny after a few minutes have passed and I've caught my breath.

6. Are you afraid of the dark?

Not the dark itself. THE CURTAINS WERE RUSTLING DID YOU CLOSE THE CLOSET DOOR THERE IS A MONSTER More like what's in the dark.

7. Do you have nervous habits?

I chew my nails. A lot. THEY ARE DELICIOUS Though I think that's more of an oral fixation than a nervous habit since I used to chew pens and pencils in school.

8. What kinds of things do you like that some people consider creepy?

Clowns, porcelain dolls, Cabbage Patch dolls.

9. What kinds of things are popular that you consider creepy?

Sponge Bob's voice OH THAT VOICE IT HAUNTS ME MAYBE THATS WHY THE CLOSET IS UNLOCKED... NO ITS JUST A CARTOON...YES ITS A CARTOON YOU DONT KNOW WHAT EVIL THING THAT VOICE ACTUALLY BELONGS TO something about it bugs me.

10. What's a random highly improbable thing that worries you (being hit by a car, plane crash, etc)?

Having every pet that ever ran away and every stray I've ever fed all show up to my current residence at once demanding food.

5. As always, your FAQ updates are a fun read, Miz Rox.

kmoney likes this.
  6. Glad you like them, RS! Feel free to message me a topic you would enjoy me musing about :)

kmoney likes this.
  7. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

hmm...so your scariest movie ever was Poltergeist and you scare/jump easily...

So would an overnight outdate to a haunted hotel in Virginia City booked into the most haunted room be a Hell YES or GTFO?

What about if things other than you and your date started making noises?

kmoney likes this.
  8. I wouldn't know for sure until I got there :)

kmoney likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That is so cool Roxy. I like reading your FAQ and learning more about you. :)

kmoney likes this.
  10. Thanks for reading, auron! What should my next FAQ topic be? :)

kmoney likes this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Hmmm where were you love to visit whether it's national or international? What is your favorite outfit or costume to wear?

kmoney likes this.
  12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL YOUR LOVELY INFO! KISSES!

kmoney likes this.
  13. Love your pics and learning more about you!

kmoney likes this.
  14. Thank you for reading, and inspiring me to do more musings! :)

RunningSquirrel, StevenL and kmoney like this.
  15. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Love you FAQ....they are so wonderful.

16. Haley Lisbeth
    Chat with Me

Haley Lisbeth Well-Known Member

Thanks for this post Roxy! Great getting to know you here and in person.

17. Top 10: presents and stuff that is pretty cool

1. What's the best gift you have ever gotten from a client?

Honestly, the best thing any client can do for me is give me repeat parties and referrals. I place much more value on that than any material gift.

2. Should I bring flowers? If so, what kind?

You can if you like, but it is by no means necessary. I am drawn to colorful mixed bouquets more so than muted ones, and I also like house plants. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of.

3. What about chocolate? Do you like that? If so, what kind or brand?

I like things like candy or cookies or cake that I can set on the bar and all the girls can enjoy with me. Not so into dark chocolate, but other than that it's all yummy delicious.

4. Do you like gift cards? If so, to where?

I love gift cards! I usually save them until I need something, instead of using them right away. Walmart, Amazon, Macy's, and Ulta Beauty are my go to's for most things.

5. Oh! Amazon! Do you have a wish list I can look at?

Nah. One more thing to keep track of/update/remember a password for. Registry is so not my thing.

6. Is it okay for me to bring you something to wear during our party?

Of course! I very much enjoy wearing what a man finds enticing.

7. All my appointments are set with other ladies, but I still want to do something for you because you're so darn cool. Sorry, but you're just not my type. Can I tip you for your time even if we don't party?

You certainly can, and that's very nice of you to be so considerate.

8. Do I send things to the Ranch or is there somewhere else I mail it to?

Yes, please, send them to the Ranch. It might take a little longer than anticipated for it to get here, but that's okay with me. I'm not going anywhere.

9. Is there a minimum or maximum dollar amount I should spend on a gift or gift card? I don't want to seem tacky but also don't want to overdo it.

Not at all, but there is no need to go crazy. It's the thought that counts. Also, see #1.

10. I saw a random thing and thought of you and got it. I hope it's not dumb. I don't know girl taste. Is it lame?

No way! If it's from you, it's not lame at all.

RunningSquirrel and StevenL like this.
  18. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT top 10 for those of us who are socially awkward, Roxy :)

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Fantastic post, Roxy! It's nice to learn more about you!

20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Thank you for all the wonderful info, come on guys come book this beauty!

21. Thank you for continuing to be so supportive of my quirks and silliness! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  22. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Roxy love your post and thanks for sharing about you experience...mmmmm.very interesting...gentlemen [smilie=call me.gif]book your next party with this beautiful girl...and you look beautiful no matter what color...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing your info with all of us!

24. Keep your eyes peeled for another top 10! :)

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see your next top 10!

26. Haley Lisbeth
    Chat with Me

Haley Lisbeth Well-Known Member

My eyes are peeled. I love learning more about you.

27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

It is always fun to learn new things about people!

28. Top 10: Line Up Mysteries, Solved!

1. What exactly is the line up? I’ve heard this, but I haven’t been there so I don’t know what that means.

The line up is what happens right when you walk in the door (if you don’t have a set appointment with a lady already). You are greeted by the door person who explains that all available ladies are lining up to introduce ourselves. After we finish saying our names, you step up to the lady of your choice and she takes you on a house tour.

2. That’s kind of intimidating! Do I have to do all that?

You don’t, but it is helpful. You get to see all the available ladies, and the ladies know there is a customer in house. You are not obligated to party with the lady you choose from line up, you can still return to the parlor and meet other ladies. Since we know you are here, after all. ;)

3. I see someone I want to speak with, but I don’t want to hurt the feelings of the ladies I didn’t choose. How do I navigate that?

Our feelings do not get hurt by this, we know that there are lots of flavors to choose from and want you to enjoy your time with your lady.

4. Why don’t you talk in line up? That’s kind of weird.

We don’t speak while in line up (until you have made your choice) because it gives you ample opportunity to see all of us equally without distraction. If I was goofing off and trying to make the other girls laugh, that would be distracting.

5. I’m not ready to party right away, I would like to have a drink first before going on tour with someone. Is that okay?

Yes it is! You can choose a lady to sit down with, or you can listen to us say our names and then go to the bar and we will approach you individually.

6. Is it awkward for you to just stand there and wait until a choice is made?

It doesn’t bother me at all.

7. What if you don’t get picked?

That’s okay. Maybe you wanted someone taller/bigger breasted/different nationality/younger/older and I might be your choice during another visit. Variety is encouraged.

8. It’s late at night/early in the morning and I don’t want to wake up anyone who is sleeping by doing a line up. Is there any way around this?

Since we are a 24-hour establishment and all ladies have different shifts, you can drop by anytime and there will be women available. And some (like myself) very much enjoy wake-up sex.

9. Um, I don’t remember any of your names. What do I do? Say “the one in red” or “the tall brunette”?

The door person will tell you that’s fine if you forget, just go ahead and walk up to the lady you’re most interested in.

10. I can’t decide! Everyone is so beautiful! Can the door person just pick someone for me?

No can do. You’ve gotta choose for yourself. The good news is, you are under no obligations.

:)

foreverman and RunningSquirrel like this.
  29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Great info Roxy! Thanks for sharing!

30. Thanks for writing all this out dear! Great info!

31. Thank you for reading! I hope it helps out someone with questions, or is just entertaining! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  32. LOL! Has anyone actually requested that? (I've actually seen someone pick the bartender, though that wasn't during a lineup.) As always, Miz Rox, your Top Tens are fun and educational!

33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Learn all about Roxy and then book an encounter with this beauty today!

34. Love reading more about you. You are so amazing!!

35. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Lot's of info on a great Starlet! Come make her holiday season special!