RANCH SPECIAL Roxy's Long Days and Steamy Nights summer specials!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by RoxyGold, Jun 3, 2016.

1. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

It's summertime, my favorite time of year. I want us to have the best summer ever, and am offering these specials all the way until Labor Day!

Monday and Tuesday : Out dates! I will cover all expenses as well as give time and a half! Leave the reservations, food, and driving to me! :)

Wednesday and Thursday: In house overnights! All the amenities of the Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret will be ours to enjoy all night long! :)

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Weekend warriors! With every 2 hour party, another Starlet will join us for no extra charge! With every 3 hour party, 2 Starlets will join us! :)

Interested in an adventure with me? Just contact me and we can talk about it! :)

2. What a cure for the summertime blues :)

3. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Thanks, sweetie! Lets chase the blues away! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

It would be so hard to pick a certain day with all those great specials. ;)

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You are so generous!

Now how about the whole week? ;)

6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

We can mix and match! :)
    -----------------------

7. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

First day of summer is officially here! Let's have some fun in the... Air conditioned comfort of my room! ;)

8. Great specials Roxy.
    :)

9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What great weekly specials!!!

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Get ready for some wild nights Roxy!!!!!!!!

12. Put me down for a bit of that "mix and match" you spoke of!!! Has it been awhile or what???
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Well-Known Member

I love your special. Gents book your appointments with this sexy Ms. Roxy she is a very Foxy lol

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

15. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Thank you all for your support! Let's keep the great times rolling! :)

16. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

WOW Roxy that is a especially great special. Will be at the Ranches Labor Day weekend, hope to have a drink with you.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome Summer Specials!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Absolutely! It will be wonderful to see your friendly face again! :)

thelovedoctor likes this.
  19. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Loving the specials, especially the overnights and weekend warriors. You can't get more awesome than that.

ShawnaAlyssa likes this.
  20. Folks
    Roxy has the best specials around! She's such a sweetheart that she'll invent one just for you!!!
    BTW Roxy, thanks for all the TLC this week!!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    YOU ARE AWESOME
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  21. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

She wanna give you everything you ever dreamed of book with this sexy ladies RoxyGold 20160520_130722.jpg

22. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

You're pretty damn awesome too, after all it takes two (or more) to tango! ;) ;)

23. Magenta
    Chat with Me

Magenta Let me be your fun size!

Love these specials! Keep them going even into the winter! Party with this lovely lady!

24. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I can't agree with you more. Take her up on this special.

25. Great job Roxy guy cum see her!!!

26. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Well-Known Member

Roxy has the beautiful nice legs with a nice juicy booty to match it. Book your appointments with her now. :)

27. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

I just might, pretty lady! ;)
    ------------------------------

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Roxy these are amazing specials. I want to do every single one of them. Every one is a winner.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Wow!!! Awesome specials!!! I love it!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Awsome specials cum see this beautiful lady!!!!

31. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Active Member

Im very very tempted to do just that :)

32. Roxy
    PLEASE. I know how HOT it gets with you during these summer nights. So please keep a fire extinguisher handy!
    Miss You
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

33. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

I like the sound of that roxy!

34. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

It does get pretty dang hot! Miss you too my dear :)

35. Oh Geez Sexy
    I forgot. If a certain person parties with us, no fire extinguisher required. Just direct the "spray" at the flames. End of problem!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]