REVIEW Roxy Gold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jun 4, 2016.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What is there to say about Miss Roxy,

She is a kind ,caring, sweet, adventurous, creative lady, and has a wicked sense of humor. She goes out of her way to give the best possible party. I can see now why she has been a provider for a while. She is quality.

I visited her a while back, and took my time to write this review.

She and I talked a while over the boards, and then I finally visited. She kindly talked with me for a few hours, and never pressured me to book now. I felt very relaxed with her.

She kindly provided sandwiches and treats for us to enjoy during our party.

Ah Miss Roxy, I think I will keep most of what we did to ourselves, but I will say, we ruined her bed in orgasmic delight. That was a bit of a surprise, but very pleasant.

If you want a girl that is fun, adventurous, and easy to negotiate with and talk to, Roxy is a great choice.

I look forward to my next trip with her.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Thank you for the nice review, Thunderstorm! You are wonderful to spend time with, I am very much looking forward to our next visit!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

isurfer and thunderstorm like this.
  3. Very nice, TS! Sandwiches, treats, and orgasmic delight......don't get any better than that ;)

isurfer and thunderstorm like this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

its a pretty grand time with Miss Roxy Gold. You could say its a golden time...

isurfer likes this.
  5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Ah TS, nice review. You have had a taste of why Roxy is my ATF having had 44 parties with her and the 45th prepaid in advance (yes I like to brag sometimes) for next weekend. With all of my favorites over the years, repeat parties with them only get better and better, but you probably know that already.

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. Half of the fun for next time is making the plans... :)

RunningSquirrel and isurfer like this.
  7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

I hear she has amazing parties!!!

isurfer likes this.
  8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

And the other half of the fun is when halfway through the party, the plan changes into something unplanned, new, different, and exciting.

bberger1 likes this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Just remembering about how fun Miss @RoxyGold is.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. Perfect time to refreshen this thread, T/S!

thunderstorm likes this.