REVIEW Roxy Gold a perfect way to end my trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Nov 7, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

So on my last of my trip I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Carson City to watch the Patriots vs Falcons football game. I enjoyed watching my favorite team beat the hell out of the Falcons and enjoying good food enjoy a few cocktails it was great. I wanted to have one last party to end my trip before I go back home, it was a tough pick but I went with my gut and decided that Sagebrush was the house for tonight!

My Gut was right when I arrived at Sagebrush there she was Roxy Gold a courtesan I always wanted to party with so I was really excited to have some fun. We do the negotiations and so we book it in the VIP room which is an awesome room to party in. If you are ever in Sagebrush and want to spice up your party I highly recommend using that room.

We and Roxy had a grand old time in there she came not once but twice! the first time she came when she let me go down on her. We tried all the usual positions cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, missionary, and of course doggy. But then we also did something a little different we did the 69 ans it was spectacular eating pussy and having a woman suck your cock at the same time. We finish off the party with a bang in doggy styles as we both came at the SAME TIME! Holy shit it was awesome just giving it to Roxy while she is bent over enjoying my cock and looking at that sexy tramp that she has was fucking euphoric and we both came together. I you ever have a chance to party with Roxy do it! you will not regret it! After our epic party we sit at the bar talk for a bit but unfortunately I had a flight to catch the next day so I couldn't stay longer but I had a great time and it was a perfect way to end my trip!

2. It was so great to get to know you, LJE21! I enjoyed you very much, in many ways! Thank you for writing this review, and I hope to see you again on a future visit to Nevada! Take care of yourself and have great holidays xo :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Agreed! Agreed and agreed!
    So happy you two had the time to experience each other ;)

kmoney, PhoenixRising and LJE21 like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! I met Roxy awhile back but alas, I haven't had the pleasure of being able to write a review of my own. However, I do plan on making that happen

kmoney, LJE21 and PhoenixRising like this.
  5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

awhhh good to hear that you are able to embrace the warm hearted golden experience of Roxy we luv her tooo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LJE21 and kmoney like this.
  6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

LJE21 it sounds like you had a great time with @RoxyGold as I would expect. I found a Gold mine at the ranches but I don't shout it out loud a lot, lol. I've never partied in the Sagebrush VIP room, but for me every party that I have with Roxy is a VIP party and her own room has her personal touches that I love.

LJE21 and kmoney like this.