REVIEW Roxanne Price is a Goddess of Sex Living on Earth

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Whateva, Jul 16, 2016.

1. EDIT: She's a Goddess of Sex and LOVE
    I'm not really sure why she likes us mortals so very much, but I'm incredibly glad she does =D

Okay, so, needing to get my V-card revoked (it felt like it was welded into my wallet), I very tentatively reached out to Roxanne online.

She responded shortly, and was very friendly as we traded messages back and forth online over a couple weeks while I figured out when the opening in my schedule would be. She even apologized when she was unable to get back to me for a few days while she was in the process of moving(she's super sweet). She usually books pretty far in advance but was accommodating with my accelerated schedule (I only had a short window when I could leave town for very long). We set up a date, and I booked a room at the Peppermill for a GFE outdate.

Leading up to it, we Skyped about one week in advance, and she was incredibly friendly and quickly put my anxiety to rest. She's a great conversationalist, funny, charming, loves gaming, and was very easy to talk to. This was followed by a friendly phone call the day before I came out to Carson City, where we chatted some more and she was totally cool with my rambling in circles.

Basically she did everything in her power to make what can be a very intimidating experience (the lead up) go smoothly.

Tip for any newbie: if you have an appointment at the Love Ranch, ring the buzzer at the outside gate twice. This will let the house know that you have an appointment, and bypass the customary line-up (thankfully I read that in advance).

So I met her in the lounge at the LRN, and honestly, she is even more beautiful in person. She has an hourglass figure and huge natural breasts, and a beautiful face that I could stare at forever. She quickly made me feel comfortable with a hug, and led me back to one of the suites.

I was honestly freaking out beforehand about a skin condition (nothing contagious), and she put me at ease about that immediately. She even made it a point later on that I had been far too concerned about my skin problem, and that it wasn't nearly as bad as I had built it up to be. Like, without me even asking. She just was very clear that it was something I didn't really need to worry about with women, which was something that I wished someone had let me know a long time ago.

Anyway, we talked for a bit, just to get comfortable, and had a brief negotiation period, after which we agreed on an afternoon date to the Peppermill. She actually had researched possible activities on things we could do, but we ended bypassing that (time was a bit of an issue, and cardio isn't really my strong suit anyway). Prior to leaving, she was totally down for fooling around a tad, after which we set out for Reno.

I had set the radio station to classic rock since she had indicated that was a thing she liked, but we never even turned it on as we spent the entire drive talking (ditto on the way back), getting to know each other more. She also really wanted to hold my hand, which was incredibly sweet. It was completely worth making my left arm tired from steering just to hold her hand, let alone what came later.

After checking in to our suite at the Peppermill, we fooled around some more, and got me clean in the shower, which I imagine is a totally standard hygienic precaution but she made it a lot of fun, even as I used up all her soap =D

After that, even though I had totally intended to go out to lunch with her first, she sensed even before I did that I'd waited long enough, and moved to initiate. My main regret is honestly that I didn't have a business card printed up saying:

V-Card
    Whateva (Expiration Date: 7/2016)
    ~Property of Roxanne Price~
    Authentication Code: 1337 69

Alright, about the sex:
    -Her nipples are pretty darn sensitive.
    -I'm pretty sure she has a 69 kink.
    -I shyly mentioned I was okay with dirty talk, which she is totally okay with delivering.
    -I'm 1000% sure she has a virgin kink, and if all the world's scientists had the same enthusiasm Roxanne does for eradicating virginity, we would have a global cure for cancer by now.

So, anyway, she was very instructive, particularly with kissing and oral. As hard as I was, I actually was having trouble coming, through no fault of her own, and we went through the freaking kama sutra as we worked on that. At one point, watching her laying backwards on me while facing me (leaning back cowgirl?), I just went "daaaaammmmn!!" because she looked so amazing.

Anyway, she went to near-supernatural lengths like some sort of sex-demon demanding a sacrifice of virgin splooge, and she actually pushed me over the edge when she started convulsing from her own orgasm.

So, um, mind totally fucking blown x_x. We needed a second shower afterwords for a number of reasons. I also left a pretty big tip for housekeeping because of the wrecked sheets.

We then headed out to find a restaurant, and got stuck at the elevators by a flood of conventioners having completely filled the first eight or nine elevators. And Roxanne was just a total sweetheart the entire date, and not just to me, but the way she chatted up a poor old lady stuck with us waiting for elevators, the way she joked to the hotel receptionist about the giant screens LED screens everywhere, the way she complimented our very hard-working waiter. It's clear she's just a naturally really sweet human being.

Anyway we ended up having a bomb-ass steak lunch, and I have to stress, she is, again, incredibly easy to talk to, and I could listen to her talk for hours.

She did amazing things for my confidence, and I could not have asked for a kinder, sweeter, sexier, more patient, and more entrancing woman to surrender my V-card to. She really could be an excellent therapist of any kind, and I'm glad I got a chance to know her the way I did.

Thank you for everything Roxanne, you're an amazing woman. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

-Sincerely, D. Whateva

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. so, this trip report is funny and informational and pretty hot too lol
    Great job! Sounds like you couldn't have found a better person to take your v-card.

Whateva likes this.
  3. JayJayJay, auron79 and Whateva like this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome report Whateva. I haven't had the chance to meet Roxanne in person but I have chatted and heard so many good things about her, I look forward to meeting her.

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great party! Good review, bro.

roxanneprice likes this.
  6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is such a great review! Thanks for sharing!

7. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great Review! Roxanne was a great choice! By the sounds of it, I'm betting you'll be back for more time with her, and SOON!;)

8. taking v cards one day at a time!

9. I wish there was a lady like Roxanne there to take my V-card so many decades ago.

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review. Roxanne is a real sweetheart and took care of me just like you. When you go to the Love Ranch, you can't go wrong with Roxanne!

11. Thank you Mark!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Whateva likes this.

12. Always showing off those wonderfully beautiful eyes of yours

13. Aww you're so lovely :D
    Such a sweetheart too

roxanneprice likes this.
  14. You're just as sweet hun. Miss you!

Whateva likes this.
  15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]2

16. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Damn fine review. Enjoyed reading it. Good memories for a lifetime!

Whateva likes this.
  18. Thanks so much for the support Broadhildt!

little eddie and Whateva like this.
  19. I think a goddess is a great way to describe her!

20. Indeed, and us mortals are blessed by her presence

Whateva likes this.
  21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omfg, having partied with @roxanneprice before, I can agree she is a total sex goddess. This is a fucking awesome ass review[smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

What a great review Roxanne is so sexy and sounds like a wonderful time.