REVIEW Roxanne Price at the Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StJimmy, Aug 2, 2017.

1. This thread is about the backstory, first impressions, and after effects. I’m not the type to write fan mail, or anything like that, but this experience was too amazing not to document it.

After a long time of beating around the bush, I finally joined the Bunny Boards. I’ve had a considerable dry spell, and I wanted to break the cycle completely. I’ve always been more of a lurker, so I spent some time scouting around and looking for someone who would fit me well. I can say now that after visiting the ranches I understand why this board is so busy, and thriving! I met some very cool women, staff members, and fellow customers on my miniature vacation. All of you are a fun crowd, and I hope to come out again!

Back on topic – After awhile of scouring the boards I came across Roxanne Price’s profile. I was definitely intrigued by her appearance, but when I started to read about her, I realized how many things that we had in common! It wasn’t long before I decided to send her a message. She was prompt with her response, so I let her know when I was coming out for a visit. The scheduling process was surprisingly easy, and for that I am grateful.

Skip ahead to the day of:

After some anticipation, we were finally able to cross paths! Roxanne is gorgeous in person… Her mannerisms are youthful, and down to earth. We had an interesting conversation for a good while before going to her room. I felt comfortable negotiating the party with her, and she was extremely appreciative of my generosity. The party itself was natural, and flowed smoothly! Overall, I felt empowered, and was able to walk away with a slightly different frame of mind. Good stuff. :)

--Jimmy

2. Thanks for the review Jimmy! It was wonderful getting to know you, looking forward to more of that in the future!

3. Sounds like an amazing time with an amazing lady!

kmoney likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Roxanne is a wonderful lady! Sincere and sweet... I am glad you both had a great time together! xoxo

kmoney likes this.
  5. Glad you had such a great way to break your dry spell.

Also Jimmy I love your avatar. Alex is one of my favorite artists.

kmoney likes this.
  6. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Good report Jimmy! Roxanne is cool in every way :cool:
    [​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  7. What an awesome review, glad you guys had fun!

kmoney likes this.
  8. Oh hey, thanks Bob! I appreciate you sharing this picture here, you're cool. <3

kmoney likes this.
  9. I can say first hand that Roxanne is a fantastic lady, and throws an amazing party too!

10. I love this picture, good stuff. 8)

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

12. Haha thanks babe. Hope all is well!! XOXO

13. Great review of Roxanne, Jimmy!

She certainly is gorgeous, down to earth, and youthful! Love that she is here with us all at the Love Ranch North!

14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

I love Roxanne and I love being able to spend time with her!
    Reviews cannot do her justice come see her now :D

15. Thanks baby girl! I think that we share this in common. ;)

16. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Meow :D .....Come see Roxanne today!!!!

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]