Round 2,3 and 4 with Sexy Lexie![emoji317]

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ghost13, May 24, 2017.

1. Well people another wild weekend at The Love Ranch North! I flew in on Friday. Jim the driver picked me up in Reno. So I busted up in the middle of Livestream! Lol Johnya had me a really nice room ready. I'd like to thank her for her hospitality she is awesome. Anyway I had a little bit to wait because Lexie was on chat. But she finished up. And everyone met me with a hug. But not Lexie she kissed me like I had never had been before. So we killed a little time. And then off to her room we go. We got the shower and tore each other apart for 2 hours! Lol it was unreal we are definitely amazing together. So the second trip to Lexie's room was on Sunday. And we invited Heavenly Rose to join us. And Heavenly is hell of a woman guy's go see her. She is a lot of fun in the bed. So Lexie,Heavenly and myself had a amazing couple of hours together. They put me on notice my friends. I had to put in overtime on that one!!! And then Monday was my last night and Lexie and I shared some special time between us that I will never forget. Guys Lexie and Heavenly are some awesome beautiful ladies that will treat you like a king!!! Thanks Ladies you will be missed13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]x

4. Glad you had such a great time, Ghost! Lexie is so beautiful and sexy! I'm envious of you :D

Ghost13 likes this.
  5. Yeah Lexie and I have a great time. She's definitely a special lady

6. We just click

7. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Like legos!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Ghost13 likes this.
  8. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Ghost13 likes this.
  9. Now that what I call a three day weekend The picture show you both had a great time

Ghost13 likes this.
  10. Lucky man! Love Lexie's eyes!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Ghost13 likes this.
  11. Lexie is a AMAZING LADY! She has always treated me like royalty. lol can't wait till next trip!!!

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]