~~~~ROLE PLAYING~~~

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I for one don't need a map to Caressa's treasure chest--I know right where it is!

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Oh Espo, you have always found where X marks the spot!
    Kisses Caressa
    B51B40D5-11EE-4D2A-8DB5-B884464D7CE5 2.JPG
    BBB276FF-CBC3-405F-B13C-503619DAC1B3 2.JPG

3. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

How about your a life guard and u rescue me from drowning u give me mouth to mouth but I'm very very cold and I need for u to raise my temperature. Do u see where this is heading? :)

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Is heading a clue Michael? I'll bring you back to life for sure!
    Kisses Caressa
    image copy 9.jpeg
    image copy 7.jpeg

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

6. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

We have often had role playing parties, it always turn out to be one hot steamy party!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Our hot role playing games of Lady Pirate and Captain Steele was so hot! Joe really seemed to enjoy himself..
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    rsz_img_8521.jpg

8. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

OMG that was such a fun time! We have had such fun times role playing with Caressa! You need to try this package!

9. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I like that Pirate idea. I can dig Caressa's booty and find bury her treasure!

10. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

How about this I had a stressful day at work u are my lovely beautiful wife. U tell me u want me to make love to u until I'm completely stress free. We have the best fun wild intense sex until u have drained all my stress then we fall asleep cuddled. Hows that for a role play?

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I love to role play! What about applying for a job! How far will you go to get the job?

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Shelby, that would be a hot interview! I would love for you to interview me for a husband and wife company. Then when you want to get more personal questions, you bring your husband in and things get a little hot! Who wants to join us in this role playing fantasy?
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  13. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

This may sound weird but I'd like to try being your girlfriend who seduces you at a slumber party!

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Not strange at all, Espo! We can have a "girls" slumber party and you can be my special friend who seduces me and shows me my first bi experience....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

15. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Sounds so hot....... Might need to add this to my list. I doubt my list will ever tun out, you have such a fun, creative imagination that I'm sure you'll always have something new to try!

16. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel PENTHOUSE CHANEL BABY

I love to role play!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Role playing is hot and if you know me at all, you know I love to have fun and role playing is a great way for all of us to have fun! Dressing up and acting out your fantasy is my dream party!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Your best role play is girlfriend, because it isn't really a role play; you did become my girlfriend for a brief time and treated me so well. You are the full package GFE

19. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

how about you be my doctor. Me: I'm here for my check up today dr. kisses I'm having a pain between my thighs. Dr kisses: Lets take a look. Oh my you definitely have something growing alright I need to check this out. Can you take your pants off for me. Me: What are you doing Dr Kisses are you even suppose to do that. Dr Kisses: It seems u have a lot of built up stress you need a release immediately your blood pressure is off the charts. Me: You sure this is ok. Dr Kisses: What happens in my office stays in my office just sit down relax and let me take care of you ill make everything better.
    Book Caressa today there are endless possibilities.

DarkSampson likes this.
  20. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Since it's 4th of July, how about you be Caressa Chestnut and eat my Nathan frank!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

SHE IS AMAZING AND ADORABLE - SHE WILL FULFILL ALL YOUR FANTASIES!!! BOOK HER TODAY!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, I would love to be your Caressa Chestnut and eat your Nathan frank!!!!
    Kisses Caressa
    EB96CA1C-AB45-4D74-B7F8-F03ABF15EBFA.JPG
    standlkpost20.jpg

23. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

How about this I have severe back problems I want to try yoga in order to become more limber. You are the instructor . But it's only me and you. You show me every position u can twist and turn. Then all of a sudden things get hot up close and personal. Then by the time your done with me I can effortlessly do a split.

24. AuroraRouge
    Chat with Me

AuroraRouge Well-Known Member

I love love love to roleplay! School girl and teacher, boss and employee, Domina and slave, the list goes on!

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let me be your yoga instructor, I will make sure you are limber and show you how to make sure we can be flexible during our time together! What kind of role playing would you like? Love all the suggestions, Aurora...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

BOOK A PARTY WITH HER TODAY!!! YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

its the national pie baking competition 4 finalists caressa and 3 other ladies. I am the judge and will decide the winner. All taste good and I'm having a hard time making a decision. You talk to me in private and tell me how much you want to win and how much it would mean to you. You pull down my pants and we have a great time. Long story short you win the competition and are the national baker of the year.

28. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I meet you in a market, you help me select a cucumber, your sales pitch is invigorating and you drop to your knees, pull my manhood out from the confines of my pants and, well, you get it...

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love when you share your fantasies with me. It's a real turn on just reading them, let alone acting them out with you!
    Caressa Kisses
    IMG_1592.JPG

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  30. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

We are pen pals, but never share a picture. And then we finally arrange a meeting and you come to the door in one of those tiny robes, take my hand and then take my heart!

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I really enjoy reading these fantasies, please keep 'em coming. Why? Because they keep me coming!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1602.JPG

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  32. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

We love keeping the ideas flowing and every time we think of you we think of new ideas!

33. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love to role play! I would role play with you any day!!!

34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love to role play, the best thing is when you tell me some deep desire and I see the light in your eyes when I make it come true!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  35. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I am the pizza delivery guy I come over to give you your pizza. You tell me thanks but I really want more than just pizza. So we close the door we get naked and get down to some hot naughty fun. Usually I ask for a tip but the fantastic sex you gave me was way more valuable than a tip. Please order some more pizza and ill be right on my way.