Review Sophia Sun, Kit Kat, by John (corrected)

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Sky King, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Sophia Sun is one of the two sexiest women I have known in my long life. An experienced Argentine beauty with a perfect body , we have interesting conversations with her catchy accent and contagious laugh. For GFE she kisses teasingly and has unmatched other oral skills. Once you get a taste of her , you will want more !!
    John
    For doubters like Bobbi on SIN, my name is John, not Jon. Review was written on paper and I asked Sophia to type and post it.

2. Thank you !!
    I'm happy you have fun last time in karaoke night !!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That is such a nice review! Thanks for sharing!

4. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review!

5. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Great review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Very nice review Book with this sexy lady Sophia Sun 20160520_130722.jpg

7. Very happy to see that you had a great time with Sophia, John! Great review.:)

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Sophia is a a fun and sweet girl! I am so glad you had so much fun with, her! Fabulous review :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! I agree, she is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thand you !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I'm happy too !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Did you know him ? Old gentlemen.
    Thank you !@[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you Cumisha!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

What a great review Sofia! You are an amazing party!

15. Thank you !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Glad some liked review. We miss you! Come back soon! John

17. Thank you John !!
    I will be there soon !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Sophia, you Naughty Nurse: You are due for exams by your Dirty Doctor, not written, but thorough visual and oral exams, as you Like.
    Your doctor is due for exams also! Look forward to them! Thanks, Dr. John

19. Great reviews !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you !!!

20. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you!!! She is amazing and adorable!!! She aims to please and make you feel like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]