REVIEW HOT DESERT & COOL RIVER..

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 1hairluvr, Feb 8, 2017.

1. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

This is my review of my night with the heat of the Desert Rose and the coolness of the River Song.
    His party had been long in the making and the two of girls together the words that man cannot describe definitely an out-of-this-world experience.
    With a creative mind of Desert Rose, and her sexual appetite and the sweetness and beauty of River Song with her raw sexual passion made this party one that I am so blessed to have been a part of.
    Just to watch these two together hot and cool these two ladies made it steamy with their own passion for one another shown with their moans and groans that makes a man's excitement get up and say" hello" (if you what I mean). with me in the middle.
    This was one great hell have a party.
    If this sets the standard for a two girl party these parties are well well worth it, and filled with pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction.
    I will definitely be returning for a cool ride with River Song and to enjoy the heat with Desert Rose.
    @DesertRose @RiverSong

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    auron79 and DesertRose like this.
  2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Yay, and thank you. This was an awesome party.

3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book both of them today!!! They are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr likes this.
  8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr likes this.
  9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @DesertRose today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]