RENO NEWS AWARD GIVEN TO SAGEBRUSH RANCH

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Reno News and Review best of has voted the Sagebrush ranch as the best place to have public sex lol.

I like winning this but I have to ask did my Alice Little & and Magenta gave a sex under the pool table party ?

Did I miss the party? girls . staff good job !! I love the SageBrush Sagers

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great job Sagebrush!! Congratulations!!!

3. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Yes Sagebrush. Keep up the good work, ....................

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Congrats!!! Come and book a party with one of the "Sagebrush Starlets"!!! They are all beautiful and fun to be with!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Congrats to all of you at the Sagebrush!!!

6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

This is awesome news! Go Sagebrush! :)

7. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

woohoo! You know, I know just the spot where we can pull the limo behind the ranch, and no one will see us ;)

auron79 likes this.
  8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

9. Yay congratulations Sagebrush starlets! Keep up the great work [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Can I join? :D Always wanted to be sneaky and party somewhere private around the Ranch. ;)

MonroePearl likes this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Congratulations Dennis and all the beautiful Sagebrush stars. Great work or should I say play?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

That is awesome, this is a great place to work and visit for a great time!!

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Well-Known Member

Sagebrush girls knows how to have fun, so book your appointments with us savers today we are waiting and ready for some action lets go on an adventure. Good job Starlets :)

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats to everybody at Sagebrush!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. great job ladies.....keep knocking them dead.......

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Take a Tour and Book a party with your favorite Starlets soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  17. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Hahaha I love your humor Alice! Always got something under your sleeve!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. What an awesome award to win! Too funny!:)

20. Fuck Yeah Team Sagebrush gotta luv us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif] sex ya all soon [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. oh i forgot to mention that I'm so much of a nature girl (w/a few shy sides to me) that this is the best place to stimulate both sides of me and for those who have the same interests as I do while keeping you adventure just between us here at the Hof Houses get in here and book me @ the Sagebrush Ranch 775 246b5683 so we can embrace being sex-a-bitionists in a private setting [smilie=call me.gif] sex ya a lll soon
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie Well-Known Member

Amazing job ladies!!!! Of course it's been voted best place for public sex... although I don't know how you pulled it off LOL ;);)

23. do majicians every real reveal their secrets...giggels :cool:

24. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

That's a pretty awesome award great job ladies

25. SummerRain
    Chat with Me

SummerRain Queen Honey Bee

Love my new job at this beautiful ranch, with a great team. Thank you Dennis!

26. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

This is awesome, The sagebrush really is the best place to cum!

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

NOPE......WE WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU FOR THAT TYPE OF A PARTY..........BUT WE GIRLS DO GET VERY INVENTIVE WITH OUR PARTIES AROUND HERE

28. brandiminx
    Chat with Me

brandiminx Kit Kat Ranch & Love Ranch Vegas! :-)

The beautiful ladies of Sagebrush did an awesome job! :)

29. Congratulations to Sagebush yeah! Though I didn't know we had sex in public places, so naughty!

30. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Nice work ladies of the Sagebrush Ranch!!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Take a Tour and Book a party with one of the "Starlets" and have them fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

RiverSong Simply Extraordinary

I'm excited to be a part of this great group of gals

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Take a Tour and Book a party with any of these adorable Starlets!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. DyanaDyamonds
    Chat with Me

DyanaDyamonds The legend continues alien cathouse (Vegas)

Great job Sagebrush! Very happy for you!
    Xoxo,
    Dyana

Attached Files:

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Take a Tour and Book a Party with one your favorite "Starlet" and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]